[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is this movie fun?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: john-carter_1sheet_v2.jpg (1 MB, 1594x2362) Image search: [Google]
john-carter_1sheet_v2.jpg
1 MB, 1594x2362
is this movie fun?
>>
it's ok.

it shoulda been better though
>>
>>68944415
better than TFA tbqh
>>
Yes. Good CGI too.
>>
File: teen-disgusted-face.jpg (47 KB, 500x380) Image search: [Google]
teen-disgusted-face.jpg
47 KB, 500x380
>he watches movies for "fun"
>>
>>68944590
yes, if that is what the movie is meant to be
>>
Better than almost every MCU movie
>>
>>68944631
to be fair, even fucking shit fuck trash is better than MCU
>>
>>68944415

I remember when it was announced just after reading The Dream-Quest of Unknown Kadath and understood it was a movie about Randolph Carter.
Boy was I disappointed.
>>
I got bored about 20 minutes in.
>>
>>68944415
I enjoyed the fuck out of it. solid sic-fi flick 8/10. Should've done better at the box office, CGI okay not phenomenal. Definitely fun.
>>
>>68944415
worth watching maybe once then never again
>>
>>68944415

Probably the best Disney film of the last 5 years.
>>
no. The only compliment I can give it is that its better than 2010 clash of the titans.
>>
>>68944415
I really liked it.
>>
op here, all i wanna know is this: are there coherent characters and are they developed decently? is the pacing good? do the actions scenes have relevance to the plot? overall, are there any "cringey" parts?
>>
>>68949035
>are there coherent characters
yes

>are they developed decently
no

> is the pacing good
Passable

>do the actions scenes have relevance to the plot
overall yeah

>overall, are there any "cringey" parts?
a few
>>
>>68944415
Fucking kino desu senpai
>>
>>68949035
Jesus Christ.
>>
It's better than you'd think based on the reviews/box office. It's worse than you'd like it to be.
>>
>>68949895
This.
Plus the princess is hot.
>>
>>68950621
>the princess is hot
sold, downloading now
>>
I used to love the John Carter novels when I was a kid (which was probably before your parents were born). I actually enjoyed this film.
>>
>>68944415
Is that Tim Riggins?
>>
>>68952434
muh dick
>>
>>68944415
Yeah, I just put it on one day and shit, it was damn enjoyable. The girl was hot as fuck.
>>
>>68945494
What is "A Princess of Mars" by Edgar Rice Burroughs
>>
Why take away the Deja Thoris pic mods? Too much hotness for your faggot virgin eyes? Dipshits.
>>
It's a pretty good movie but not very accessible for normies is the main flaw.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (38 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
38 KB, 480x360
How can a movie with Willem Dafoe and Mark Strong be bad?
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.