[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Stannis is true Hero of Winds of Winter. D&D BTFO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5
File: stannis.png (3 MB, 1600x1065) Image search: [Google]
stannis.png
3 MB, 1600x1065
http://en.yibada.com/articles/119829/20160428/george-r-martin-finished-winds-winter.htm
>>
>Martin had revealed in an interview to Entertainment Weekly, that "Winds of Winter" will contain some unexpected twists regarding a character, who is dead on the TV show, but not in the book.
But Stannis is alive
>>
So I want to watch this show. But here's the problem. I autisticly hate British accents. I get irritated just hearing them. I heard the show is gud, but they're all fucking British. What do
>>
>>68941740
Well, right now, Jon is dead in the TV show, but not in the book.
>>
w-wait. what. Is it actually done
>>
>>68943257
it is. most of it was written by neil gaiman though.
>>
>>68942847
Clearly you should watch the spanish dub with english subtitles.
>>
>>68942847
Quite a few are actually Scottish or Irish (or American)
>>
The actor who plays Stannis hates the role.
>>
who the fuck cares gurms fanfiction means absolutely Z-E-R-O ZERO to the continuity now.
>>
>>68943377

That's exactly how I interpreted 'bringing in help' or whatever it says. What it should say is 'the publisher got sick of waiting for his fat ass and got Gaimen to write it instead'.
>>
>>68942847
faggot.
>>
>>68943377
>>68943733
Is his name pronounced 'gayman'?
>>
>>68941621
you lads didn't even read the post
>. It may also focus a lot on Sansa Stark, who may birth an heir to the Boltons.
Obviously the poo in loo is making stuff up, because that wasn't in the books
>>68943940
Yes, and he's literally a cuckold
>>
File: lenny.png (316 KB, 498x373) Image search: [Google]
lenny.png
316 KB, 498x373
>Want to read the books to experienced the lore as pure as possible
>Long ass books
I wish I didn't have ADHD
>>
>>68943966
>Yes, and he's literally a cuckold
Huuuuuuuuuh?????????
>>
>>68944010
>Gaiman is married to songwriter and performer Amanda Palmer, with whom he has an open marriage
>>
>>68944001
You don't. ADHD is a meme. You're just an undisciplined loser.
>>
>>68944045
this
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (11 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
11 KB, 480x360
AND GAIMAN
>>
File: got stannis kills everyone.png (377 KB, 610x688) Image search: [Google]
got stannis kills everyone.png
377 KB, 610x688
>>68941621
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Betteridge's_law_of_headlines

And then in the article
>Speculations
>rumoured

What a load of cuckbait shit.
>>
>>68943966
>Furthermore, the book is expected to contain >the true details about Jon Snow's parents and >how he came to be known as the illegimanate >son of Ned Stark. It may also focus a lot on >Sansa Stark, who may birth an heir to the >Boltons.

>illegimanate
>>
>>68944045
Yeah I know, I didn't mean it seriously. I just have shit concentration
>>
File: got stannis.jpg (209 KB, 1029x373) Image search: [Google]
got stannis.jpg
209 KB, 1029x373
>>68942847
Mute it and watch the subtitles.
>>
>>68941621

>'Winds of Winter' spoilers: Stannis Baratheon >wins the Winterfell battle, but loses Iron Throne?

http://en.yibada.com/articles/120089/20160430/winds-of-winter-spoilers-stannis-baratheon-wins-winterfell-battle.htm
>>
>>68944526
>>68941621
>Both articles claim that Ramsay raped Sansa in the books
I wouldn't take their word as fact.
>>
>Furthermore, the book is expected to contain the true details about Jon Snow's parents and how he came to be known as the illegimanate son of Ned Stark
>illegimanate
What little credibility they had is now gone.
>>
>>68942847
British accent is best accent.
>>
Retarded click bait with a just as retarded author who doesn't know what the fuck she's talking about. Kill yourself op.
>>
>>68942847
dumb fucks like you that will never appreciate The Thick of It are pathetic
>>
>Martin was suffering from writer's block

So, that's how you say: lazy fuck?
>>
>some shitskin farming for clicks
Pls.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.