[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are capeshit characters so weak?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 240
Thread images: 32
Why are capeshit characters so weak?
>>
File: 1457301129408.gif (68 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1457301129408.gif
68 KB, 200x200
>>
Why can't /a/utists stay on their containment board?
>>
File: 1460346134320.jpg (53 KB, 403x403) Image search: [Google]
1460346134320.jpg
53 KB, 403x403
>Ill take all on the left
>Is on the right side
>>
>>68941213
Is every board you don't go to a containment board?
>>
>Living Tribunal in the background

yeah. okay.
>>
File: 1379192419839s.jpg (5 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1379192419839s.jpg
5 KB, 250x250
>>68941126
>okay just make sure not to break too much of their bones.
>>
File: oneslapdad.jpg (278 KB, 1400x1250) Image search: [Google]
oneslapdad.jpg
278 KB, 1400x1250
>>68941126
>>
>>68941126
Why not? You're not implying that stronger characters are better characters than weaker characters are you? Because that would be silly.
>>
>>68941126

>there to defeat all them
>"dont break too many bones"

Weeb logic everyone
>>
>>68941387
If the Beyonders could kill him then SSJGSSJ Goku could easy
>>
Thor would unironically rekt both of them

He is powered down for the avengers
>>
File: 1435035558947.jpg (94 KB, 373x550) Image search: [Google]
1435035558947.jpg
94 KB, 373x550
>>68941126
>I'll take all on the left, you go for the right
Is this one of those joke images that was deliberately made to troll the autistic?
>>
>>68941403
Can he kill god goku with one punch tho?
>>
>>68941473
Goku could literally clap his hands at full power 2 or 3 times and destroy an entire universe at this point in Super.
>>
Goku almost accidentally destroyed the universe during a fight in his base form in Dragon Ball Super. Goku is now so powerful that he's an instantaneous multiverse killer.

There is literally no one, NO ONE, in western comics who could take him down.

Not Superman Prime, not some retarded cosmic god from Marvel, no one.
>>
Aren't super saiyans basically just superheroes anyway?

I remember watching DBZ and there were 4 straight episodes of Goku running on a cloud to get somewhere and I just had to turn it off

fucking stupid
>>
>>68941557
>Goku almost accidentally destroyed the universe during a fight in his base form in Dragon Ball Super
I'm a DBZ fan too but I somehow feel you're exaggerating. Then again, I don't watch Super because it's shit.
>>
File: serveimage.png (610 KB, 636x668) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.png
610 KB, 636x668
>>68941533
>>68941541
>>68941557
kk
>>
>>68941576

Dragon Ball and Early EARLY DBZ had them at about a superhero level of strength. By the time they get to Namek they're pretty much gods. Hell, Vegeta blew up a planet the first time gems ever seen.
>>
>>68941557
Pretty sure any reality warper could.
>>
>>68941213
>not /b/tists
>>
>>68941651

Blowing up planets should not be a determining factor in how storng they are

Blowing up a planet doesn't make you stronger than the Hulk or able to take more damage
>>
>>68941607
>>68941627

There's plenty of stuff to contradict it with Toriyama being a total hack, but it's in Super, and Super's canon. Plus, Gold Frieza is on the same level as SSGSS Goku and Vegeta too. It makes sense for Frieza to be able to shoot him through the heart.
>>
>>68941627
In Super they retconned him from being in Super Saiyan Blue form to his base form and off guard.
>>
File: powerman.png (713 KB, 1593x5000) Image search: [Google]
powerman.png
713 KB, 1593x5000
>>
>>68941713
But Frieza didn't shoot Goku, his henchman did.
>>
>>68941713

His henchman shot Goku is a normal gun
>>
>>68941682

Considering that people in DBZ were taking world-shattering punches and energy blasts to the face early on in the series, I'm pretty sure they're light years past Hulk in endurance and strength.
>>
>>68941773

>Considering that people in DBZ were taking world-shattering punches and energy blasts to the face early on in the series

The issue with this is that the damage of attack is so inconsistant

One episode it'll end the universe the next it barely blows a mountain in half

Hell Nappa deleted an entire city by moving his finger
>>
Master Roshi can easily destroy the moon.
Think about that.
>>
>>68941557

Uhh, except far more powerful characters like:
The One Above All
Pre-Retcon Beyonder
Prodigy
The Living Tribunal
Phoenix of the White Crown
COIE Anti-Monitor
Mandraak the Blooded
Thanos with Heart of the Universe
Man of Miracles
The Over Monitor
Cosmic Armored Superman
The Presence
Lucifer Morningstar
Michael Demiurgos

That's just the top of my head.

All of them are far stronger than multiverses.

Goku and Vegeta are roughly the same, minus Goku's kaioken abilities. Vegeta died as Super Saiyan Blue from Frieza destroying a planet.
>>
>>68941213

You are on 4chan, chances are you yourself are autismal
>>
>>68941737
Could Power-Man create someone more powerful than Power-Man?
>>
>>68941126
>>
>>68941965
yes
>>
>>68942012
Who'd win Power-Man or Power-Man II?
>>
>>68941843
what about uchiha madara
>>
File: neato.gif (836 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
neato.gif
836 KB, 300x300
Dr strange sends carrot and vegetables to demon sould relm.
/bread
>>
>>68942047
Power Man because all clones of him are degenerative
>>
>>68942105

No one can beat Madara
>>
>>68942047
Power-Man, for he is the strongest.

He could create a stone he can't life and then he would lift it
>>
>>68941557
Dr Manhattan would rekt him easily.
>>
>>68942249

This.

Anyone who's a competent reality warper or has matter manipulation could beat Dragonball characters.
>>
>>68942132
except the power of friendship
>>
>>68941126
I am 90% sure a Mexican made this image.
>>
>>68942326

It was all part of his plan :^)
>>
>>68942366
we all spics LOVE dbz so that's not really farfetched
>>
File: 1376713029731.jpg (29 KB, 412x398) Image search: [Google]
1376713029731.jpg
29 KB, 412x398
>>68941213
>/a/
>Dragon Ball
>>
>Marvel universe has dozens of characters and things that are literally omipotent and all powerful
>nerds will still argue about which fictional retard is more powerful
>>
File: KAIOKEN.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
KAIOKEN.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>
>>68941126
>The Living Tribunal and Galactus are right there
This image fails on so many levels
>>
>>68942538

tfw when he still lost.

That was an awesome scene though. Highlight of the tournament.
>>
>>68942375
no wonder the naruto series went to shit. Every fight or cliffhanger would end in some deus machina powerup or character reveal that nobody ever heard of before, resulting in someone leveling 400 square acres of forest by the power of Dō Kōga Ninpōchō Shōton Byakugan Mangekyō Sharingan nr 4.

Remember when they were ninjas fighting hand to hand? And how cool as shit that was?
>>
>>68942597

>memeken coming back to some how make SSG stronger was good

Shit mad NO sense
>>
>>68942598

Totally. Back when they used actual fighting techniques and tricks instead of just straight power.

That's why I prefer Dragon Ball to Z/GT/Super
>>
>>68942641
Yeah, it was random because he surely would have used it in previous fights during the Z sagas.

But I liked it, and the double aura was pretty cool looking.
>>
>>68941126
Juggernaut could solo Goku and Vegeta.
>>
>>68941737
>hold on to you're anus

you got me here bro
>>
File: Third-Eye-Cannabis.jpg (49 KB, 325x400) Image search: [Google]
Third-Eye-Cannabis.jpg
49 KB, 325x400
DUDE ANIME
>>
>>68941126
Pretty sure many Marvel characters will wipe the floor with Goku and Vegeta's asses

Sentry for example
>>
Is there a character that could even possibly EVEN TOUCH Madara Uchiha? Let alone defeat him. And I’m not talking about Edo Tensei Uchiha Madara. I’m not talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara either. Hell, I’m not even talking about Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikodou abilities and being capable of both Amateratsu and Tsukuyomi genjutsu), equipped with his Gunbai, a perfect Susano’o, control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu. I’m also not talking about Kono Yo no Kyūseishu Futarime no Rikudō Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan (which is capable of Enton Amaterasu, Izanagi, Izanami and the Tsyukuyomi Genjutsu), his two original Rinnegan (which grant him Chikushōdō, Shuradō, Tendō, Ningendō, Jigokudō, Gakidō, Gedō, Banshō Ten’in, Chibaku Tensei, Shinra Tensei, Tengai Shinsei and Banbutsu Sōzō) and a third Tomoe Rinnegan on his forehead, capable of using Katon, Fūton, Raiton, Doton, Suiton, Mokuton, Ranton, Inton, Yōton and even Onmyōton Jutsu, equipped with his Gunbai(capable of using Uchihagaeshi) and a Shakujō because he is a master in kenjutsu and taijutsu, a perfect Susano’o (that can use Yasaka no Magatama ), control of both the Juubi and the Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA and face implanted on his chest, his four Rinbo Hengoku Clones guarding him and nine Gudōdama floating behind him AFTER he absorbed Senjutsu from the First Hokage, entered Rikudō Senjutsu Mode, cast Mugen Tsukuyomi on everybody and used Shin: Jukai Kōtan so he can use their Chakra while they are under Genjutsu.
>>
Is there a character that could even possibly EVEN TOUCH Madara Uchiha? Let alone defeat him. And I’m not talking about Edo Tensei Uchiha Madara. I’m not talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara either. Hell, I’m not even talking about Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikodou abilities and being capable of both Amateratsu and Tsukuyomi genjutsu), equipped with his Gunbai, a perfect Susano’o, control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu. I’m also not talking about Kono Yo no Kyūseishu Futarime no Rikudō Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan (which is capable of Enton Amaterasu, Izanagi, Izanami and the Tsyukuyomi Genjutsu), his two original Rinnegan (which grant him Chikushōdō, Shuradō, Tendō, Ningendō, Jigokudō, Gakidō, Gedō, Banshō Ten’in, Chibaku Tensei, Shinra Tensei, Tengai Shinsei and Banbutsu Sōzō) and a third Tomoe Rinnegan on his forehead, capable of using Katon, Fūton, Raiton, Doton, Suiton, Mokuton, Ranton, Inton, Yōton and even Onmyōton Jutsu, equipped with his Gunbai(capable of using Uchihagaeshi) and a Shakujō because he is a master in kenjutsu and taijutsu, a perfect Susano’o (that can use Yasaka no Magatama ), control of both the Juubi and the Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA and face implanted on his chest, his four Rinbo Hengoku Clones guarding him and nine Gudōdama floating behind him AFTER he absorbed Senjutsu from the First Hokage, entered Rikudō Senjutsu Mode, cast Mugen Tsukuyomi on everybody and used Shin: Jukai Kōtan so he can use their Chakra while they are under Genjutsu.
>>
How can anime characters even compete?
>>
>>68941213
>triggered the capeshit fanboy

top kek
>>
I’m definitely NOT Talking about sagemode sage of the six paths Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Super Saiyan 4 Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, Rinnegan, Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, and Geass doujutsus, equipped with Shining Trapezohedron while casting Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann as his Susanoo, controlling the Gold Experience Requiem stand, having become the original vampire after Alucard, able to tap into the speedforce, wearing the Kamen Rider Black RX suit and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu and having eaten Popeye’s spinach. I’m talking about sagemode sage of the six paths Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Legendary Super Saiyan 4 Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, Rinnegan, Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, and Geass doujutsus, equipped with his Shining Trapezohedron while casting Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann as his Susanoo, controlling the Gold Experience Requiem stand, having become the original vampire after having absorbed Alucard as well as a God Hand, able to tap into the speedforce, wearing the Kamen Rider Black RX suit, with Kryptonian DNA implanted in him and having eaten Popeye’s spinach while possessing quantum powers like Dr. Manhattan and having mastered Hokuto Shinken.
>>
>>68942909
SS2 is enough for Sentry
>>68942848
SSJ is enough for Jugger

SSJ3 destroys Thor

SSB Destroys Odin

SSGKK solos Marvel/DC
>>
I’m definitely NOT Talking about sagemode sage of the six paths Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Super Saiyan 4 Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, Rinnegan, Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, and Geass doujutsus, equipped with Shining Trapezohedron while casting Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann as his Susanoo, controlling the Gold Experience Requiem stand, having become the original vampire after Alucard, able to tap into the speedforce, wearing the Kamen Rider Black RX suit and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu and having eaten Popeye’s spinach. I’m talking about sagemode sage of the six paths Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Legendary Super Saiyan 4 Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, Rinnegan, Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, and Geass doujutsus, equipped with his Shining Trapezohedron while casting Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann as his Susanoo, controlling the Gold Experience Requiem stand, having become the original vampire after having absorbed Alucard as well as a God Hand, able to tap into the speedforce, wearing the Kamen Rider Black RX suit, with Kryptonian DNA implanted in him and having eaten Popeye’s spinach while possessing quantum powers like Dr. Manhattan and having mastered Hokuto Shinken.
>>
>>68941126
>Living Tribunal in the picture
Goku and Vegeta are dead
>>
>>68941126
>>
>>
Sentry or Molecule Man would wipe the floor with them in less than a second
>>
>>68943142
I'm more interested in knowing how did he get all the power rings and the infinity gauntlet (which belongs to a different universe) in one hour than the fight actually.
>>
>goku can destroy planet by clapping !111

who the fuck cares the living tribunal deletes him he's fucking deleted. there's nothing he can do about it.
>>
>>68943229
I think there has been one or two crossovers between the Marvel and DC universes

Batman has mates of mates who can warp reality
literally like two phone calls and you could get all the rings and the gauntlet within 10 minutes
he spent the other 50 minutes getting something to eat
>>
Tell that to Zod's broke neck
>>
>>68943142
Infinity gauntlet doesn't work outside its universe, so you have one expensive golden glove, nice.
>>
>>68943355
Living Tribunal controls the gems so could make them work in other non-marvel universes
>>
>>68941817
this
toriyama revoed power levels after namek because it was so inconsistent and got way out of hand
kamesennin destroyed the goddamn moon and he had a powerlevel around 300
goku in super saiyan 1 had a powerlevel of several millions
>>
>>68942839

but they explained why he didn't use it!!!
>>
>>68941817
>With this kamehameha I'll destroy Earth and with it you, Gohan
>Gohan's kamehameha, which surpassed Cell's, doesn't destroy Earth
Ok, what?
Then in Buu saga
>I'm not going to use my whole str as a SSJ3 becasue my energy alone will destroy Earth
>Then Mystic Gohan, who's 3 times stronger than SSJ3, doesn't destroy Earth just by being on it
Inconsistent as fuck
>>
>>68941126
>implying Goku could do anything to The Hulk and vice versa

the fight would never end.
>>
File: image.jpg (103 KB, 1000x1461) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103 KB, 1000x1461
>>>/co/
>>
>>68942411
>implying Dragon Ball isn't being spammed all over /a/ right now thanks to Super
>>
>>68943634
They channeled their power a certain way or learned how to control/suppress the destructive side of it. Not that hard.
>>
>>68943036
>SS2 is enough for Sentry
You fucking wish

>SSGKK solos Marvel/DC
Living Tribunal is enough to beat all the DBZ warriors at the same time
>>
>>68941126
Someone show Vegeta struggling to lift 10k tons.

Face it, Capshit powerlevels are absurd, if you think planetbusters are shit consider that you know nothing about cape characters.
/a/utists need to brush up their comic knowledge.
>>
>>68941126
Let me guess, those are DC characters
>>
>>68943560
It was literally the same reason it was in the Saiyan Saga when he learned it. I guess you're right though. He could have trained with it earlier with a bunch of sensu beans. Vegeta and Goku should just keep blasting each other to near death, heal and repeat. Their power would skyrocket.
>>
>>68943756
DBZ characters would job to Digimon characters.
I love DBZ but fanboyism is retarded.
>>
>muh living tribunulll
He's the embodiment of the Marvel uni/multiverse. Outside of that he's just a faggot with gold skin and a floating head that'd be easy to kick like a football.
>>
>>68941126
did they exclude superman because he would solo? also flash soloes
>>
>>68941737
Powerman makes me kek every time

>You're right! Videogames ARE enjoyable!
>>
Oh man, it seem they'v thrown out what little in-universe consistency they had completely out.

Remember when the characters had to actually train?
>>
>>68943838
>Muh saiyans
They barely lift 40 tons in God mode, Spider-man lifts more
>>
>>68941126
Yeah DBZ are overpowered as shit and would probably destroy every comic book character in 5 seconds
>>
>>68943838
Beyonder
Scarlet Witch powered by chthon
Juggernaut, bitch
Franklin Richards
Practitioner Weirdo
And many others
Also literally any character that relies on non physical attacks that can wreck you from the inside
>>
>>68943973
By your logic a powerlifter should be able to beat an MMA fighter clean.
>>
>>68943978
They would get wrecked by... Plastic Man.
>>
>>68944009
They'd all lose p bad tbqh
>>
>>68944047
A being that can lift thousands of tons and is invulnerable would probably beat a character whose punches are like a 5 year old's to him.
So while he is wrong on the measuring, yeah.

Your comparison would be better as:
>two five year olds vs multiple godlike and cosmic level beings
>>
>>68944047
Well, there're people in marvel that can literally lift the Earth and endure punches from other Earth lifters, so yes, when the difference is that much you bet your ass a powerlifter that lifts 1 million times what a MMA does wins
>>
>>68944110
Spider-Man would lose
>>
>>68944094
I know you are baiting but it's sad that some people actually think this.
"I don't know x so it must be weak"
>>
>>68944132
Spiderman would but that is not what the OP is showing is it?
>>
>>68944164
there's literally no one in the marvel universe who could beat goku
>>
>>68944209
Several have been listed in this thread.
Fuck off. This thread is literally cancer.
>>
I think the better question would be why are Dragon Ball characters so stupidly OP
>>
>>68944209
Remember that time when Goku was able to resist being preemptively erased from the timeline? Me neither
>>
>>68944209
I blaster can kill Goku, pretty sure even Nick Fury will kill him.
>>
File: 5160850-m001710.jpg (120 KB, 697x438) Image search: [Google]
5160850-m001710.jpg
120 KB, 697x438
>>68944226
Vegeta can't even lift a thousand tons
>>
>>68944232
Who would do that?
>>
>>68944316
>korean
>>
>>68941541
just laser my shit up senpai
>>
>>68944232
>h-he'll just wish him out of existence
lucas tier writing
>>
>>68944342
Any character that is capable of reality warping. Which is a lot in the marvel universe.
Goku is small time in Marvel's context.
>>
>>68941541
Man, that ring then it must be made of bullshitium because it barely breaks with their punches, also the viewers barely sense these quantum shattering blows.
>>
>>68944342
We wuz Kang (the conqueror) could do it if he wanted, and he is basically just a smart dude.

Scarlet witch could do it in the present

Oh so many others.

Remember that there are characters that can time travel, alter reality itself, have absurd strength or can simply phase through you and bam, take your heart out.
>>
>>68944209
Tony Stark
>>
>>68942641
It made absolute sense. God Ki is about absolute Ki control and what stopped him from using it before is because as a regular Super Saiyan he didn't have much control over regulating his Ki and if he used Kaioken then the energy would consume and destroy him. (Using Kaioken Super Saiyan against Pikkon is filler and not canon)

There is a lot of nonsense that makes no sense in Dragon Ball but surprisingly the mechanics behind energy and Ki are pretty consistent.
>>
>>68944366
>writing
"I-if characters are stronger than my fandom it's bad writing"
Kek this is getting sad bro.
>>
Vision would be more than enough to beat both of them.
>>
>>68944505
Vision could just phase through them and scoop out their bowels like he is playing Operation.
>>
>>68944484
>literally santa clause tier """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""powers"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
>good writing
top kek m8 you capeshit marvel quippers are hilarious
>>
File: a.gif (623 KB, 375x275) Image search: [Google]
a.gif
623 KB, 375x275
>>68941126
Isn't hulk like EXTREMELY overpowered?
Is there even a need for the background characters?
>>
>>68944567
Hell, Kitty Pryde can do that.
>>
>>68944609
This is just pathetic now bro.
Are you really that mad your dbwank is not working? Go read a comic before debating them
Or go to back to
>>>/a/
>>
>>68944609
Are you implying that any part of Dragonball Z has good writing?
Are you seriously that deluded?
>>
>>68944611
Well, Hulk has a "weakness", he becomes stronger the angrier he gets, he doesn't start full universe shattering, so if you punch him into space early enough in the fight you get rid of him for a while

But yeah, he got out of a super massive black whole via punches
>>
Thor Odin Force
>>
>>68941737
>Pinning the undertaker at wrestlemania
>>
>>68944627
>adamantium is unbreakable
>lolbro here have an arm
She could. In the pic she uses her arm but she coule just use a live grenade, phase her arm with it then drop the nade inside them.
>>
>>68944643
>implying I watch weebshit
I read the manga when I was a kid
go jerk off to to your comics on /co/
>>68944647
where did I imply that dragonball had good writing?
>>
>>68944758
Oh you are one of those guys.

Remind me, why do you go to threads just to get triggered?
>>
>>68944758
Because you're using it as an argument. Both comics and DBZ have horseshit writing. So saying comics has bad writing as an argument doesn't work.
>>
>>68941126
>ching bing ting tongs super alamingdingo power to destroy 50 billion suns
>super duper man who can run faster than anything ever
both as bad as each other
>>
>>68944801
Well, Marvel at least has the excuse of being done by hundreds of different writers, DBZ was done by only one and has tons of inconsistences.
>>
>>68944737
Did she just stick her arm through his head and leave it there, severing her own arm?
Damn Shadowcat is hardcore.
Context?
>>
>>68944788
>lel u mad
classic
>>
>>68944737

So what happens to all the matter that's now in the same space as her hand?
>>
>>68944841
What if story where Wolverine is used by Hydra to kill heroes.
Longer summary:
http://uncannyxmen.net/comics/issue/what-if…-wolverine-enemy-of-the-state
>>
>>68941126
Why are manchildren obsessed with garbage power level shows so retarded? Oh wait that questions answers itself.
>>
>>68944920
Displaced, iirc. Basically she deformed his head and brain, adamantium and all.
>>
>>68944966
Why are What If... comics the best?
>>
>>68945098
>The best
Most of their plots are pretty good, the problem is that most of them end being shit like for example Punisher killing Hulk with a bow and an arrow.
>>
>>68941843
>That's just the top of my head.
You should consider killing yourself unless you are really young so you can turn your life around.
>>
>>68945098
this tbqh I'm a total normie with comic stuff and pretty much the only things I read are spinoffs/what if's like Marvel 1602, Zombies and crazy arcs like WWH.
>>
>>68942366
i live in mexico and i can confirm , we all love dragon ball
>>
File: Kenshiro_2.jpg (85 KB, 576x648) Image search: [Google]
Kenshiro_2.jpg
85 KB, 576x648
How can the white man compete?
>>
>>68945456
The wall can't come up fast enough.
>>
>Show someone stronger
>"Nuh nuh Goku stronger"
>Show someone faster
>"Nuh nuh Goku faster"
>Show someone that can kill him without even enter in combat
>"That's cheating"
Like clockwork
>>
>>68945611
He is pretty much half white being a fusion of Mel Gibson and Bruce Lee with super powers.
>>
>>68945613
I'm going as fast as I can, the wallcrawler doesn't let me go faster
>>
>>68943828
This but I'm sure recent goku can beat sentry
>>
>>68945731
Can Goku fight without his brain? No? Sentry wins.
>>
>>68945783
>can goku fight without his brain

He probably could given he rarely uses it kek
>>
>>68941126
dumb fucking /v/ cancer
>>
>>68941557
Death Racer.
The Bat-God, depending on plot armor and who's writing.
>>
This is by far the worst thread I've ever seen on this board

What are we dealing with? What have we done to deserve this?
>>
>>68945871
Report.
Hide.
Move on.
If you keep replying, it stays around longer.
>>
>>68945871
>This is by far the worst thread I've ever seen on this board

You are either new or a debased pedo to think this is the worst thread here.
>>
>>68945928
Not him but its definitely 100% the worst thread RIGHT NOW.
>>
>>68945731
Sentry has matter manipulation in his powerset and he can go toe to toe with World Raper Hulk, so I don't know.
>>
>>68941213
Anything that isn't talking about or posting anime-related things is a containment board on 4chan.
>>
>>68945928
>160 replies debating American overpowered capeshit vs japanese overpowered super capeshit

Does it honestly get worse than this? Does the discussion get any more infantile?
>>
>>68945975
He said ever which i disagree

>>68946085
Tbh most of the capeshit threads are especially infantile which is why i find them so amusing. I used to watch DBZ but would never get into a fight over which imaginary character is stronger i mean apart from how would you compare the two who cares really?
>>
>>68941126
Yeah, nah. While I'm sure they could beat the movie versions of the characters, comic superheroes are fucking ridiculous. If all of them are working together, there is no chance. At all.
>>
>>68946239
>He said ever which i disagree

Can you learn to speak english please?
Point out which threads that are on the board right now are worse than this garbage thread?
>>
>>68941449

is not literal you retarded autist
>>
>>68941465
Goku couldn't beat a god in his own universe let alone one who hit someone so hard they turned into a black hole. Goku at full power was only able to keep up with Beerus who was only fighting at 80% power. And Beerus flat out states that Whis is more powerful than he is so Goku would get his shit rekt by about half of the actual gods in the Marvel line up. This isn't even counting the nearly 2 dozen characters that could just make him never have existed.
>>
>>68946308
>Can you learn to speak english please?

And whats wrong with my english?

>Point out which threads that are on the board right now are worse than this garbage thread?

Again maybe learn to read properly or else dont reply to a post, he said ever, are you really that thick that it needs to be repeated twice?
>>
>>68946421
Then mention a thread that has EVER been worse than this one.
>>
>>68946459
Not him but at at least this one's on topic and not another thinly veiled /pol/ thread or a rotten tomatoes score war thread.
>>
File: autism.gif (537 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
autism.gif
537 KB, 480x270
>>68946459
>Complains about "worst thread ever"
>Still posts in "worst thread ever"
>Asks question that has already been answered
>Taking this all too seriously

Congrats, you have autism!
>>
>>68946534
This thread isn't nearly on topic. Its the most off topic thread on the board currently.
>>
>>68946534
Kek those are the worst but they are so funny!
>>
File: 1410969325372.png (781 KB, 1000x1412) Image search: [Google]
1410969325372.png
781 KB, 1000x1412
No character mentioned so far could beat Cirno.
>>
>>68941557
The New Sun wiped everything in his universe, literally everything was decimated and he isn't even considered an omega level mutant. If we want to talk power Franklin Richards killed a celestial in one punch and the Hulk continues to grow stronger and more resilient has he is hit and for DC Doomsday literally can't be permanently killed every time he dies he revives and can't be killed the same way.. Goku couldn't even beat Beerus at 80% power so stop talking shit cause Goku would be destroyed by any number of characters in the Marvel or DC line up.
>>
>>68946562
Do you spend every moment of your day monitoring all the threads on this board?
>>
>>68946537

You have AIDS. That also starts with A. The A doesn't dance, though, because it also has AIDS.
>>
>>68946606
I have no life, so yes.
>>
>>68941530
>Vinnie Jones
You have to be shitting me.
>>
>>68946623
>NO U

Fuck I didnt realise i would trigger a retard of this magnitude, top kek.

The award for the most retarded comment on this site ever goes to you! Stand up and take a bow.
>>
Are you seriously suggesting that Batman would lose to Goku given sufficient prep time? Goku is dumb as rocks.
>>
>>68942249
I would say that Manhattan and any other character with reality altering ability wouldn't be factored into the fight as there wouldn't be one. You don't really need them though because of how ridiculously powerful some of the other characters are.
>>
>>68946534
>redpilled threads
>bad

Leave this site you bluepilled reddit cretin. And at least RT threads are about flicks. This thread has NO place on /tv/.
>>
File: tipping.gif (1 MB, 833x1000) Image search: [Google]
tipping.gif
1 MB, 833x1000
>>68946743
>>
>>68946716

I was only pretending to be retarded. You will always have AIDS for real. Well, not always. The life expectancy is short with AIDS.
>>
>>
>>68946799
I didnt think 5yr olds were allowed on 4chan guess i was wrong. You think saying someone has aids is an insult? Top kek.
>>
Damn that picture made me cringe
>>
>>68946865
there is unironically no marvel figure who could beat vader
this is a fact
>>
>In the Movie; "Fukkatsu No F" Goku achieved the form of Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan from training with Whis, the God of Destruction Beerus's teacher. This form allows Goku to have the Godly power of his Super Saiyan god form in his Super Saiyan form. While in this form Goku was strong enough to beat Frieza in his golden form at full power. As well as kill Frieza while in his golden form. Goku is also stronger than Beerus at 70% power. Goku's hair and eyes are blue with a fiery blue aura that sparks with lightning. In this form Goku is stronger than a regular Super Saiyan God. This form has no time limit. Goku has mastered this form in the same way he mastered the Full Powered Super Saiyan form. The Dragon Ball and Dragon Ball Z creator Akira Toriyama has said that on a scale in terms of power Super Saiyan God is a 6 God of Destruction Beerus is a 10 and Whis is a 15 and that Golden Frezia is not on the scale. which conflicts with Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Goku being weaker than Golden Frieza because Goku as a Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan is stronger than a regular Super Saiyan God which is a 6 on the scale.

Wtf is this nerd shit.
>>
>>68941126
/a/ forever btfo out of /co/ cucks
>>
>>68946957
I fucking hate the blue haired sayians, even gogo dancer goku and vegeta from gt looked better than S
>>
File: 1443996642212.png (120 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1443996642212.png
120 KB, 300x300
>>68946957
and I thought shit got retarded in the Buu saga
>>
>>68941533

Yes. The whole point of One Punch Man is no matter who he is fighting, if he wants to win, he punches them hard enough that he wins.

It's a perfect mockery of all of the shit in this topic. In fact I swear the creator reads 4chan and reddit.
>>
>>68947108
he couldn't beat power-man though
>>
>>68947108
I take it thats the guy who punches them in the balls? there is a gif of that going round but did not know th show.
>>
File: 2352366.jpg (118 KB, 953x523) Image search: [Google]
2352366.jpg
118 KB, 953x523
LEAVE SUPERMAN TO ME
>>
File: science proves it.jpg (36 KB, 552x414) Image search: [Google]
science proves it.jpg
36 KB, 552x414
>>
>>68946950
literally any character from any comic ever could beat vader
>>
File: image.jpg (188 KB, 1144x530) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
188 KB, 1144x530
>>
>>68947187
wrong
>>
>>68945229
Where do you think we are?
>>
>all these neckbeards arguing about the power of fictional characters from different universes
in the end weaboo shit still wins because it's on a middle school reading level instead of an elementary school reading level. seriously, look at this shit >>68947194
someone post the flash atto-second thing. it's retard tier.
>>
>>68941310
It's because in Japan left and right are flipped.
>>
>>68941530
why does Morgan Freeman take part in these movies
>>
>>68948184
>weebshitter pretends not to like weebshit to appear more sympathetic
>says weebshit has better writting than capeshit
>complain about silver age bullshit
>says weebshit is stronger for being weaker
Get
>>>/out/
>>
File: 3.png (785 KB, 955x533) Image search: [Google]
3.png
785 KB, 955x533
>>
>>68948480
>weebshitter pretends not to like weebshit to appear more sympathetic
I'm indifferent to it. not my thing but it doesn't rub my the wrong way. capeshit on the other hand...
>says weebshit has better writting than capeshit
it's not a hard accomplishment. capeshit has the worst way to present character strengths. wow flash can think at the attosecond level! superman can bench 450 quintillion septillion billion tons! he can tow planets too! shit, he's too strong how can any villain beat him? oh this other guy has an attack with the force of ten thousand supernova!
it's like elementary kids arguing about who's daddy is stronger. and grown men like this shit. the writing is so bad they constantly have to retcon their shit characters because they fucked up so bad they can't fix it through narrative. hell, the ENTIRE DC FUCKING UNIVERSE was retconed once cause their shit was so bad.
>says weebshit is stronger for being weaker
it may be stronger or weaker, i don't fucking know. but the reason it's hard to tell is because weebshit is smart enough to keep power relative while capeshit argues literally like children.
>>
>>68948480
bwahaaha fuck i just checked out that board and cant believe its more beta than this one, the threads are like "have you lost your virginity outdoors" and "girls fishing is hot" top kek
>>
>>68941126
Why is Vegeto such a manlet lol
>>
>>68948953
Who's shorter? Vegeta or Wolverine?
>>
Uncle Grandpa could beat Goku
>>
>>68942538
Wait, is that Godform using Kaioken?

Wasn't the whole point that it stopped working once he got regular-super saiyan?
>>
>>68947175
kek
>>
Dr. Manhattan would easily turn Goku into a planet and eat him. I mean Dr. Manhattan could literally eat a planet
>>
>>68941213
You are on 4chan
you are an autist either
>>
>>68949446

I'm just going to quote the wiki.

>Goku began developing this technique for eventual use against Beerus. To use it, Goku transforms into a Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan, then simply activates Kaio-ken in addition to it. As Goku has not yet mastered the technique, it has only a 10% chance of working and a 90% chance of killing him. Thus, Goku must maintain an extraordinary amount of focus when activating the technique in order to ensure its success. Since Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan has perfect innate ki control, Goku is able to utilize the power of the Kaio-ken in a similar manner to the way in which he can control it in his base form. By contrast, attempting to use the technique with his normal Super Saiyan transformation would almost certainly kill him, which he cited as the reason why he never attempted to use it in the past as a normal Super Saiyan.

>Goku claims that he was unable to use the Kaio-ken with his normal Super Saiyan form due to the innately intense emotional turmoil caused by it.
>>
>>68941126
Franklin Richards could literally kill anyone in the dbz universe with a single thought. His power rivals that of ancient cosmic gods.
>>
Hey capecucks I just created a character that could beat all characters that ever existed, at the same time. Give me the most powerful character ever created, got it? That character is about the size of my guy's fingernails, my guy literally crashes that stupid retard and makes a tiny ball out of him and crashes it again.
>>
>>68949658
Yeesh.
>>
Fucking Tenchi could beat Goku and Vegeta while fucking his harem of mad bitches.
>>
>>68941126
>dbz
>broken
Try Lain or Haruhi, even joke characters like Saitama or Kintoki that can kill the author and can rewrite the canon as ultimate bullshit character, Medaka that is written to be Superman with big boobs or that other girl from medaka that can give or take powers.

Don't even get me start on marvel broken.
>>
The weaker a capeshit character, the better they are.

IM1 start is the best one, Captain America is just a good dude given perfect roids and a shield.

Superman is the strongest capeshitter and has the worst flicks, and dragonball is as strong with worse flicks
>>
>>68945098

>Why are What If... comics the best?

Because the status quo can change.
>>
>>68947234
>>68947187
>>68946950

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yd3esamc2Rs
>>
>>68946379
>goku at full power
Full power 2 years ago. He has another transformation already and just advanced it 10x further with kaioken
>>
>>68941737
This is what one punch man is based on and stolen from
>>
>>68949682
How does the Marvel universe make any sense when there's characters like that running around?
>>
Why is this god damn thread still here?
MOOOOOOOODS
>>
>>68951110

Because he's a bro.
>>
>>68951110

He's like 7 and his mom rapes him into submission.
>>
>>68942927
>>68942910
>>68942985
>>68943207
THANK YOU
>>
>>68945098

I loved them when I was a kid. A lot of them were great because they were so depressing. I remember one that shows what would happen if all of the Fantastic Four had only gotten one member's powers (four Torches, four Things, etc). In the one where they all got Reed's stretching abilities Ben and Sue get married, move to middle of nowhere and never use their powers because they felt like freaks, Johnny used it to become a celebrity on the talk show circuit, and Reed just stays in his lab. There was a panel of him looking in a microscope and stretching to grab a test tube out of reach and you could tell he was going to die an old, lonely man with no friends. Brutal..
>>
>>68951110
same way dc does, infinite amounts of character-induced-stupid or plot-induced-stupidity
flash has the power to cubstomp the entire justice league and anyone they've ever faced but he gets tagged all the time cause comics are bullshit and he's a retard.
>>
>>68948479
Because he's a shit actor who's only in it for the money.
>>
>>68946957
>which conflicts with Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Goku being weaker than Golden Frieza

But he wasn't weaker at all, it even says earlier in the same paragraph SSB Goku was able to beat and kill Golden Frieza at full power. I think they said in the movie that if Frieza had learned to master his golden form he might've been a much tougher opponent but neither Goku or Vegeta seemed to think he was ever capable of actually defeating them,
>>
File: 1451788430821.png (270 KB, 505x477) Image search: [Google]
1451788430821.png
270 KB, 505x477
Why the fuck are /a/utist obsess in having the best fictional character? Since Superman was proven to beat Goku they have been leaning on Onepunch man for awhile it's getting annoying
Thread replies: 240
Thread images: 32

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.