[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So are we all in agreement that Guardians of the Galaxy did Star
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: 53473ffc3c05d-1024x681.jpg (154 KB, 1024x681) Image search: [Google]
53473ffc3c05d-1024x681.jpg
154 KB, 1024x681
So are we all in agreement that Guardians of the Galaxy did Star Wars better than TFA did Star Wars?
>>
Yes.
>>
High ground off bro, me and you.
>>
It was better than the original series. Fight me.
>>
>>68939738
Guardians of the Galaxy was a mix between Space Dandy and Cowboy Bebop
>>
What? There were literally no Star Wars parallels at all in Guardians. The only thing that slightly resembles the series is space.
>>
>>68939738
No, we are not

Star Trek 2009 did Star Wars better than TFA did
>>
>>68939738
It wasn't Sta-No

You know what? I don't care what you think.
>>
First post, best post.
Holy trinity trips.
Truth.
>>
>>68939738
yeah, i can agree with that.
>>
>>68939831
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>68939738
Not even close and it has nothing to do with TFA.

The general tone of the OT was not lighthearted comedy and even then the humor that was there was not slapstick and quippy like GotG.

I don't know why people say this.
>>
>>68940077
Haha to you as well

Star Trek 2009 is objectively a better film than TFA
>>
>>68939738
They're both garbage
Although yes, GotG is slightly better
>>
>>68939831
leave this place and never return
>>
>>68940601
Mad because I'm objectively correct

how does it feel knowing that a meme-tier star trek reboot is better than a self-proclaimed star wars sequel?
>>
This is a tough question
>>
>>68939738
GotG is better than any star wars movie including the OT and the Prequel trilogy
>>
>>68939738
yes
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.