[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>sequel to avengers exploring the serious repercussions of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 950x534) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 950x534
>sequel to avengers exploring the serious repercussions of their actions
>ignore the sentient being the group has created
>>
>>68939588
>Tony Stark and Bruce Banner not in jail for creating Ultron
>>
>>68939817

Banner is missing

Also theres not a jail on earth Banner couldnt get out of.
>>
>>68939588
>that hairline
JUST
>>
They were lucky the superhero who has the ability to phase-shift through walls wasn't one they wanted to imprison.

Neither could they imprison the Hulk, Thor probably not, etc...

In general the whole Accord/superhero-prison idea seemed awfully ineffective.
>>
why are you people so obsessed with capeshit. there's like 30 movies about this shit per year there's like 30 capeshit threads on /tv/ right now

literally what is there to talk about how can you be this obsessed with this schlock
>>
>>68940113
>Bruce Banner
>muh stronger when enraged
>muh infinite strength possible
literally the most retarded excuse for invincibility I've seeb
>>
>>68941054
LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD
>>
>>68940113
shoot him in the head
>>
If I put explosives around Banners head would it kill him before he could turn into Hulk?
>>
File: 1444951750299.jpg (25 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
1444951750299.jpg
25 KB, 400x386
>WE NEED ACCOUNTABILITY GUYS
>*recruits a 16 year old kid to fight veteran Avengers*
>>
>>68941054
>im a robot that could look like anything
>they gave me a 75 yearolds widows peak

he should of turned into ultron for being justed
>>
>>68941290
because they're adult children.

hiro-sama please create /capeshit/ and end this fucking nightmare
>>
>>68942212
No. First Avengera movie Bruce even said he put a bullet in his mouth and Hulk spit it out. He can transform in a instant.
>>
>>68942234
Don't you mean "recruits one of the most powerful metahumans on the planet to fight veteran Avengers"
>>
I haven't seen Civil War yet, but let me guess: Captain doesn't die.
>>
>>68942238
>should of

Are you retarded, dyslexic or just American?
>>
>>68942318
it's a capeshit movie dude, nobody important is going to die except some random side character.
>>
>>68942234
they actually literally explained that they didn't really want to fight them at the airport and that Spidey would be the best non lethal weapon to bring
>>
>>68942455
should of stayed on reddit friend
>>
>>68942293

>metahumans

DCuck please leave
>>
>>68942483
Superman died in BvS
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.