[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TRUMP APPROVED MOVIES
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: Main-Quad_AW_29617-Sicario.jpg (581 KB, 1333x1000) Image search: [Google]
Main-Quad_AW_29617-Sicario.jpg
581 KB, 1333x1000
What are some other TrumpCore movies?

Sicario is perfect. Shows the brutal cross border violence as well as current government corruption and stupidity.
>>
>>68938851
>Sicario is perfect.

It's not. The narrative completly falls apart in the second half. Very well shot though.
>>
File: The Cuckold.jpg (42 KB, 474x720) Image search: [Google]
The Cuckold.jpg
42 KB, 474x720
>>68938851
>>
>>68938979

How so?
>>
File: 934535.jpg (28 KB, 624x226) Image search: [Google]
934535.jpg
28 KB, 624x226
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEt8Mhya3vI
>>
>>68939144
The only relevant answer
>>
The fact that they even needed to keep this moral stick in the mud along with them over literally any other agent was a bit contrived.
>>
>>68939306
The Black side character is completly pointless and does nothing. The fact that the entire movie led up to a confrontation between Del Toro, a character deliberately kept in mystery, and people we never met means there's nothing to give a shit about. The last shot of "That cop had a family!" is pretty embarassing. The main character is rendered completly useless and pointless. The entire arc, she realises that there's a bunch of bullshit in the way, is obvious from the start and has no emotional complexity whatsoever. "Hey Emily Blunt some people are arseheads", oh nice, how bloody profound of you movie.
>>
Is suddenly susan trump approved tv?
>>
>>68938851
>What are some other TrumpCore movies?

Anything about evil Nazis
>>
>>68941683
>has the jewish dick deep up his ass and sucks up to israel at any chance
>nazi
>>
>>68941683
what an ugly piece of nothing you are. what a pussy piece of shit you are. NOT xenophobic. doesn't want extremists blowing themselves up in our country. NOT racist or bigot. wants people here ILLEGALLY to straighten their shit out. you're a loser, kid. hang yourself in your closet with a belt.
>>
>>68942213
>unironically being a trumpfag
>>
>>68943875
i hope you're all being ironic. any time i see someone talking crap about the pepe on this board i have to wonder if they are serious. and then i realize they very well might be. i'm usually good at gauging levels of irony but i suspect there aren't any here.
bro-- you're a fucking fool. you're the dumb one. a successful comic panel becoming a meme and captivating the website is not dumb. a prominent creation that calls for strong borders, putting an end to the ridiculous illegitimate influx of ugly uneducated normalfags pouring into our website, for more competent crossboard funposting, for hilarious edits that get made everyday, is not dumb. it's unbridled creativity and unapologetic high-quality meme making. it's dumb that we would have an anti-lewd post, and later, a lewd anime thread getting massive praise. it's dumb that we would have an anti-frogpost, and later, a thread praising spidermanbutt or millenom girl. it's a joke that people continue to support the globalist anime shitpost machine. those are the demons. those are the devil. you've got to step back and wonder why 4chan doesn't have it in for these criminals like they do Pepe. but you don't. you take it at face value. hating pepe is cool among the know-nothing shitpost legion. and you haven't thought into why that is at all. you're just buying into the narrative, wholesale. and it's honestly disgusting. pissants
>>
>>68938851
>emily blunt will NEVER step on your balls
just die in my sleep already
( ._.) ( ;_;)
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.