[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DC Extended Universe? More like Batman and his bitches Universe?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: ChMCXWMUoAAoOtC.jpg (59 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
ChMCXWMUoAAoOtC.jpg
59 KB, 600x400
DC Extended Universe? More like Batman and his bitches Universe?

>We've first seen Ben Affleck in Batman Vs. Superman, which will be followed by an appearance in Suicide Squad.

>Affleck is also starring in the two Justice League movies and the standalone Batman film of which he is writing, directing and starring in.

>Now it's possible Ben Affleck might be featured in the Gal Gadot Wonder Woman movie as well.

>Way back yonder, I was told Ben Affleck had signed on for a "huge" multi-picture deal to appear as Bruce Wayne and Batman in the DCEU.

>While there is presently no confirmation of Ben Affleck or Bruce Wayne in Wonder Woman, there is confirmation Wayne Enterprises will be featured in the film.

>A new Wonder Woman set image has hit the net featuring Gal Gadot along with a Wayne Enterprises armored vehicle, which may suggest Gotham City as well.

>Not only does the image hint Ben Affleck might be appearing in the movie, but also that Wonder Woman may take part in the present day, as it's known Wonder Woman is set in WWI as well.

>"Wonder Woman" has a June 2, 2017 release date.
>>
That's they're only popular hero, what the fuck else are they gonna make.
All their comics and cartoons are already full of batman.
Just giving plebs what they fucking deserve. Let 'em rot in hell
>>
>>68937543
Ironic when it's always been Batman and his bitches.
>>
>>68937543
Seeing as how the shit they have for the JL is thanks to Batman, yea I think the DCU is technacly the BU
>>
>>68937765
Anyone upset by that... not i.
>>
>>68937543
yeah, totally not like the MCU who need one character to prop up their movies
>>
>>68937786
No not really, why?
>>
This was rumoured since last year
Wonder Woman's enemy escapes in the flashback and Batman helps kill him in the future

It will be an in media res finale
>>
DC Comics is actually Detective Comics Comics. And the Detective is Batman.
>>
>>68937621
Can you imagine if DC had iconic characters such as Ant Man and Starlord and (the less famous) Captain Marvel?
>>
>>68937543
They're filming Justice League right now. Gal Gadot stated that she already filmed the whole thing for Wonder Woman
>>
I'm pretty sure the Flash director left because they wanted to force Batman into the movie
>>
>>68938337
>Wonder Woman doesn't stop her badguy in her movie
>fucks off after world war 1 and Batman has to stop the guy almost 100 years later

That's so stupid that I think WB may have done it.
>>
She's in Paris (apparently she lives there, shown in the BvS footage), not Gotham
>>
In the universe where DCCU succeeds:

>Batman Begins
>The Dark Knight
>Man of Steel
>TDKR (with references to Superman)
>BvS with Bale

They had a successful franchise going with Batman but noooooo, they had to reboot it because muh Superman.
>>
>>68941558
They didn't include Bale's Batman because Nolan didn't let him use it.
Also, Rises was basically his version of Dark Knight Returns.
>>
>>68940552
can you imagine if DC was able to make a box office smash?
>>
>>68937543
Isnt this from Justice League?

WW finished filming weeks ago.
>>
>>68941791
It didn't finish yet
But could be from JL
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.