[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did he mean by this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: jesus punch.jpg (49 KB, 344x414) Image search: [Google]
jesus punch.jpg
49 KB, 344x414
What did he mean by this?
>>
The money changers were essentially like internationalist inbred bankers of today, but they used God's temple as their base of operations. He drove them out, and they essentially wanted to kill Him for it.

That's probably why they are so butthurt today. People like George Soros and the Rothschilds, etc.
>>
>>68936171
why did he ride a donkey tho?

would that be like a volvo today?
>>
>>68935871
PONTIUS PILOT HELP!! AAAAAHH!!
>>
>>68935871
"Two for flinching, pussy"
>>
>>68936282
He fulfilled scripture. The next time He comes to conquer it will be on a white horse.
>>
Jesus was equal in his humanity and divinity, therefore he certainly knew the pleasure of beating the shit out of a smarmy kike.
>>
File: jesus.jpg (336 KB, 676x1024) Image search: [Google]
jesus.jpg
336 KB, 676x1024
>>68936444
>>
He meant this, obviously.
>>
File: 9a3c.jpg (189 KB, 1024x694) Image search: [Google]
9a3c.jpg
189 KB, 1024x694
>>68937246
>>
>>68937546
I don't see any mudslimes and niggers there, only his disciples.
>>
>>68937588
Son of the Almighty God Creator of the Universe washing the feet of humans
The Pope is trying to imitate that act of humbleness, like all the priests do every year, have you ever been on a Church?
>>
>>68937766
>Son of the Almighty God Creator of the Universe washing the feet of humans
Humans who are his closest followers, my cuckolic friend. Not some random mudslime niggers.
>>
>>68937860

Did he wash the feet of Judas?
>>
>>68935871
he talked shit about jesus mixtape
>>
>>68937246
Disgraceful rat.
>>
>>68937766
>washing the feet of humans
The feet of His disciples. To clean them, to prepare them with the gospel of peace.
>>
>>68937860
>christnianity is not an universalist religion
tip kok
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.