[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reconmend me a horror film /tv/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: apocalypto269.jpg (396 KB, 1920x1040) Image search: [Google]
apocalypto269.jpg
396 KB, 1920x1040
Reconmend me a horror film /tv/
>>
>>68934651
ur mums sex tape lmao
>>
The Grifter
>>
File: 1460051914776.jpg (33 KB, 477x397) Image search: [Google]
1460051914776.jpg
33 KB, 477x397
>>68934668
ayyy lamo
>>
>>68934683
You sick fuck, what the hell is wrong with you, go back to shitposting on the deep web or else
>>
>>68934683
trash tier
>>
>>68934651

Suspiria

DO IT FAGET
>>
Green Room. It's in theaters right now.
>>
Recommend something for me too. The problem is that i saw them all
>>
Grave encounters
>>
>tfw you're a horror tourist and the only shit you feel comfortable reccing is The Thing and 28 Days Later
>>
File: 713111-it-follows.jpg (49 KB, 975x614) Image search: [Google]
713111-it-follows.jpg
49 KB, 975x614
Allow me to present you the unnoficial /tv/ kino horror list:

>It Follows for best cineatography
>Cabin in the Woods for meta-comentary
>Suspiria for true horror arthouse
>[REC] for the only genuinely terrifying horror
>>
>>68935845
>>It Follows for best cineatography
Replace that with the VVitch
>>
>>68935887
Haven't watched that one, but the cinematography does look pretty great, it seems to have a tasty Tarkovsky feeling to it.
>>
Is there 1080p torrent of The Witch yet?

All I can find is camshit and hardcoded gook subs.
>>
Zulawski's horror trilogy

The Third Part of the Night (1971)
The Devil (1972)
Possession (1981)
>>
File: image.jpg (282 KB, 960x1440) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
282 KB, 960x1440
>>68934651
This series.

Watch it high and loud if you're a degenerate like me. I recommend headphones for maximum effect.
>>
>>68935845
Why do horror films always feature copious amounts of sex? Is it because they're gonna get an R rating anyway so they just push fanservice to the max?
>>
It Follows and The Babadook

True kino and /tv/ horror essentials
>>
>>68936910
It's because fear is sexually exciting for women. Seeing fear for men.
>>
> Baskin
> How To Save Us
The first is fantastic for the first two thirds then kind of peters out near the end. The second one is kind of clunky all around, but it's a unique concept with unique ideas and I'd say it's worth a watch. It made me cry, even. There's also some movie floating around called They Look Like People that I've heard is good.
>>
>>68935845

I really like It Follows but man that director really badly wants to be John Carpenter.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.