[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Frig offf, Ricky!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: Randy.jpg (33 KB, 329x399) Image search: [Google]
Randy.jpg
33 KB, 329x399
Frig offf, Ricky!
>>
Fuck off Randy
>>
File: 100.jpg (25 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
100.jpg
25 KB, 500x375
>>68933760
>>
>>68934116

I still can't believe they pulled the "I am your father" card with them.
>>
>it's a randy jumps the cheeseburger episode
>>
>>68934148

It's sorta believable though.

Bubbles needs his own spin-off show.
>>
>Mike Smith wrongfully arrested after a third party called in an argument between two friends
>all parties involved, including the woman supposedly being beaten, claim it was nothing more than an argument
>case has been officially dismissed due to insufficient evidence

Based Smith. Fuck that stupid bitch Lucy.
>>
>>68934410

The actual actress?

Heard she and JRoc weren't coming back for the 11th season.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKiM_JFPfAw
>>
File: 1421807920223.gif (2 MB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
1421807920223.gif
2 MB, 300x225
Me in about 3 hours
>>
File: image.jpg (145 KB, 670x424) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
145 KB, 670x424
>>68933661

> it's a Randy gets his nipples bitten episode
>>
>>68934572

Not sure about Jroc but yes, the actress playing Lucy will not be coming back.

I'm guessing she was just using the Mike Smith arrest as an excuse to quit the show.
>>
>>68934725
Jonathan Torrens, J Roc, announced last week that she wouldn't be returning. A few months ago Lucy said the same and no one cared, so she made it about Smith.
>>
>>68933661
Let's get this out of the way early:
Show went downhill after season 4, sharp decline in season 6, went to shit completely with Clattenburg's departure and the Netflix acquisition.
Nobody likes Candy.
Donna was funnier as Don.
Good riddance to Lucy, her character had devolved into "Ricky, if you don't do what I want then we're done" over and over. At least Sarah has some character development.
Lahey remains GOAT. The Liquor never dies.
Ricky is retarded, Julian is covering his age, Bubbles became the Flanders of the show and even though he didn't hit a bitch, he's an aggressive cunt irl.
Show is over, boys. Smokes one last time you bumblefucks.
>>
>>68934970
>Lahey remains GOAT. The Liquor never dies.

truth

I didn't noticed a decline until season 10 desu
>>
>>68934970
>At least Sarah has some character development

But that's wrong, shes as Flanderized as Ricky almost. About as bad as Lucy.
>>
>>68935423

Yeah, the only thing Sarah wants is to scissor with Lucy again.
>>
>>68934725
>>68934856
She got fucked by the Jian dude who was accused of rape and got off with it, so naturally using her womens logic she decided to ragequit

i'm sure she'll get more roles though
>>
Why did Ellen Page disappear?

She was adorable.

Was Trinity played by the same girl the whole time?

That's impressive if true.
>>
>>68935584

She's literally a nobody outside of the Trailer Park Boys franchise.
>>
>>68935589
Trinity was played by the same girl except for some timeskips during the second movie? i think

But yeah she literally grew up around the show

>>68935710
It doesn't take rocket appliances to know that
>>
>>68935790

It's survival of the fitness in this industry.
>>
Season 3-5 are fucking 10/10
>>
>>68935790

The actress that played Trinity was a cute little loli in the earlier seasons but now she's just a fat slag. Which isn't a bad thing considering that's how 99% of trailer park skanks look.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mcQfP8k51s

>You will never do stonemasonry with Lahey

Why even live?
>>
>>68935892

I knew he liked being drunk, but I didn't know he was this serious about getting stoned.
>>
>>68935981
frig off
>>
>>68935981
Canadians love weed
>>
Barb, Donna, and Candy nearly ruined last season for me, cringey shit. I really liked the Snoop and Tom Arnold stuff though. Just finished binging the whole show this last week or two and am sad I have nothing left but the live shows and Swearnet left.

What's the story with Lucy and J ROC leaving? I like that Trevor is coming back why'd he leave in the first place?
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.