[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are you playing right now?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1462034782650-1690281517.jpg (2 MB, 2560x1920) Image search: [Google]
1462034782650-1690281517.jpg
2 MB, 2560x1920
What are you playing right now?
>>
i love this film
>>
>play for 2 hours
>endorphin payoff from get thing with higher numbers than old thing
>continue playing for next endorphin

>watch film for 2 hours
>philosophical spiritual and mental payoff that will stick with you for rest of life
>load up next film for new experince

Video game players are dumb is my point
>>
Been roleplaying an incest fantasy in the sims 4 the last few days
>>
>>68933600
>>watch film for 2 hours
>>philosophical spiritual and mental payoff that will stick with you for rest of life
what movies are you watching?
>>
>>68933912
>>68933982
>>
>>68933600
I'm playing being an adult you fucking manchild.

>>>/toys/
>>>/v/
>>
>>68933982
Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice
>>
>>68934020
you aren't a normal person
>>
>>68933912
One could even make the argument for video games that portray moreso interactive story experiences than timeconsuming wastes.

OP is clearly on the latter end of that spectrum with his choice of entertainment. Imagine the meaning we are supposed to gain from the picture he posted. My brain shudders at the implications of 304 defense
>>
/tv/ - Television & Film
>>
I'd watch a traditionally-animated Destiny movie. What could the plot be?
>>
>>68933982
Interstellar
>>
>>68933982
lost in translation
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.