[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Sources at WB tell me that this is just one part of what’s
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: hack.jpg (260 KB, 550x666) Image search: [Google]
hack.jpg
260 KB, 550x666
>Sources at WB tell me that this is just one part of what’s going on behind the scenes at the DC movieverse. Zack Snyder and Geoff Johns were taken aback at critical and audience reaction to Batman v Superman, I’m told, and WB execs have found themselves at odds with Snyder over his vision for Justice League and the DC movieverse going forward. Of course Justice League was scheduled to start shooting mere days after BvS was released, which meant WB couldn’t take any definitive action – like removing Snyder or delaying the movie to make changes – without poisoning the box office for BvS. The result? Lots of fights between Snyder and the WB execs, and lots of pressure from Burbank on Snyder, who is shooting in London.

JUST. Will DC ever get its shit together?
>>
Fuck off Devin

You got BTFO before and now you're exploiting internet amnesia for clicks
>>
>Devin Farcis
>>
>>68933358

Stanley Kubrick had the same problem.
10 years after 2001 was released everyone finally realized its a masterpiece.

WB suits need to chill the fuck out
>>
File: evans.jpg (49 KB, 676x720) Image search: [Google]
evans.jpg
49 KB, 676x720
>>68933468
>BvS
>Anything but a rushed corporate hackney vehicle to catch up to The Avengers
>>
>>68933468
>10 years from now the movie may be liked by a cult following
Sound business strategy mate.
>>
>>68933397
>>68933407
If what these gentlemen say is true, then only one thing to do.

>Faraci
>>
>>68933468
lol, this movie wasn't establishing the sci-fi movie genre like 2001, and it's not establishing modern movie styles like citizen kane. it's redux of a redux.

unless in the future every movie is coming 3 stories and 6 origin stories into one. then maybe your right. but marvel seems to enjoy telling stories with individual movies and doing okay in the same genre.
>>
>>68933358
Devin needs to take Kevin Feige's cock out of his mouth.

I don't care how bad BvS is, marvel movies aren't any better and have a far more obnoxious fan base.
>>
File: 1459893449550.png (50 KB, 469x470) Image search: [Google]
1459893449550.png
50 KB, 469x470
>>68933468
>>
REMEMBER

"DC" stands for...

"DAMAGE"

"CONTROL"

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.