[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You are taken back 9 years to the beginning of production of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: Heroes-T-1920x1080.jpg (37 KB, 556x313) Image search: [Google]
Heroes-T-1920x1080.jpg
37 KB, 556x313
You are taken back 9 years to the beginning of production of season 2.

You have the authority to make any changes.

How do you make it not shit?
>>
It's hard to fix what I've tried so hard to push out of my mind.
>>
I keep season 2 largely the same, it wasn't too horrible. I probably play down the hiro plot line, focus maya and alejandro a little bit (they're the big bads for the season and you barely see anything of them for half of the fucking season), re-add exodus and do whatever I can to stop the fucking writers strike, that was the primary contributor to the massive fucking shift in the series.

Also how is reborn? I didn't know it even came out, I loved the webseries. Barely got through the pilot though. That video games shit was extremely painful to watch.
>>
>It's a Sylar finally dies episode
>>
>>68932711
kill Tim Kring and submit to my master Damon Lindelof
>>
>>68932711
No dumb carnival arc. Don't kill Nathan. Sylar doesn't turn "good" for the second time in the dumb carnival arc. Don't kill Elle. Make Coyote Sands something interesting and not the complete opposite of interesting like they did. No "new Company", just keep Primatech alive. No Claire ruining everything for everyone by exposing what isn't her secret to expose
>>
I'd keep what we got largely the same but stick to the original plan instead of adding a new ending at the very last minute that renders the whole season pointless. If the writers strike still had to happen I'd just continue season 2 as season 3. Also fire Tim Kring and hire someone who isn't a spineless retard. Anyone who can keep the writer's room under control and stick to a plan instead of trying to pander to confused fans.

>>68933287
>Also how is reborn?
Awful. Take everything you hated about the original show and multiply it by 10.
>>
>>68932711
>You are taken back 9 years to the beginning of production of season 2.
>You have the authority to make any changes.
>How do you make it not shit?

cancel it. Nobody cares about these unbranded super heroes.
>>
the only reason anyone cared about this awful show in the first place is because the MCU diarrhea wasnt on yet
>>
>>68935318

>Awful. Take everything you hated about the original show and multiply it by 10.

It certainly ended up that way. Pretty soul-crushing really, it had some early hiccups, then started to build to the point it almost seemed possible he'd managed to recapture the magic of S1, then it completely turned to shit.
>>
Kill Sylar and Nathan permanently. Leave the rest of Season 2 the way it was, don't do anything even remotely similar to seasons 3 & 4. Make that immortal samurai guy a main villain because he's cool.
>>
>>68935518
They learnt nothing at all, every problem the original had was still there but somehow even worse. Characters that were mostly pointless and could be removed and only need minor changes to the story, retarded character choices, and inconsistent abilities.

I'm pretty sure the only episodes I liked was the time travel 2 parter and unless I'm mistaken even that had some stuff that went against how time travel has ever worked in the show before. Then the kid who can teleport anywhere he wants gets in trouble because he decides to get scanned to go to the top of the eiffel tower.

Biggest waste of both a tv season and a second chance for a brand I've seen recently. Shame because the web prequel they did got me hyped for it.
>>
>>68932711
I'm watching through Heroes again atm. On the second last episode of Season 2. Tbh, the only real problem with Season 2 is not enough Sylar. The show was already quite shit, it was just original enough in Season 1 and had a few good episodes. Season 2 onwards, if anything, is more watchable if just for comic relief. The bad bits become funny rather than just corny.
>>
>>68935737
agreed. I was super hyped for phoebe. Umbrakinesis is like the coolest fucking power conceptually, especially when they added the ability to absorb the radiation that gives evos their powers to the pool of darkness. Instead she was some generic tentacle monster villain, super fucking gay. she had the potential to be better than arthur, straight up sucks their powers out , and kills them.
>>
Why do people never realize the show was always destined to turn to shit the moment they introduced Hiro's inconsistent time travel horseshit?
>>
>>68935860
>The show was already quite shit, it was just original enough in Season 1
I agree with this and I liked all 4 seasons. People rip every season that isn't the first to shreds but every problem they list was there from the start. Season 1 seemed better because we were too wrapped up in the mystery and learning about all these character to notice. I'm sure if they stuck to the plan and had every season be about new characters we'd have found more of it to be just as exciting.

>>68935997
Not to mention she was a super QT.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.