[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Comfiest show ever
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6
File: wilty.jpg (65 KB, 348x180) Image search: [Google]
wilty.jpg
65 KB, 348x180
No plot
No pretense

Just bants and lies
>>
I don't like it when Lee Mack tries to shout over everyone, makes it way less comfy than something like QI.

It's still really good though, especially when they give Lee something convoluted, like Bermuda or the house keys.
>>
>a car that can only turn left
>>
File: janny 6.png (789 KB, 446x452) Image search: [Google]
janny 6.png
789 KB, 446x452
You can always tell someone is lying by just looking at their face
>>
File: jesus christ, ian.gif (998 KB, 245x176) Image search: [Google]
jesus christ, ian.gif
998 KB, 245x176
Best panel show along with big fat quiz of the year
>>
>>68930710
I used to play a lot of poker and could tell a liar with high accuracy

Watching this show I constantly get proven wrong. But I havnt played poker in years properly and lost my reading ability.
>>
EHM
>>
Cuddle jumper
>>
>>68930671

>mfw Lee Mack getting absolutely BTFO at the end
>>
>>68931745
>It's a writing to the BBC when he was 6 to denounce unions episode

haha what a weird cunt
>>
File: 1265225666530.jpg (31 KB, 241x348) Image search: [Google]
1265225666530.jpg
31 KB, 241x348
>>68931503
they're professional actors, and I'm sure they prepare ahead of time..
>>
File: 1411089415550.gif (347 KB, 245x138) Image search: [Google]
1411089415550.gif
347 KB, 245x138
This an Argumental were god-tier

What was your favourite lie(/truth)?
I'm still trying to think of mine
>>
>>68931920
Even a professional actor has tells, it's extremely difficult to impossible to mask a lie

Or Tobey Mcguire and Leo would be cleaning out the high roller poker games...
>>
Bill Nye is pretty comfy desu
>>
>>68931920
>to make things harder, they've never seen the card before, they've no idea what they'll be faced with
The team captains and most of the guests are comedians too.
>>
I COULD RIP AN APPLE IN HALF WITH MY BARE HANDS
>>
>hand-lion
>"we do beg your pardon, but we are in your garden"
>the apple
Bob Mortimer is just so fucking funny
>>
>>68931978
that prison plan was tough to listen to
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.