[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So Howard Stark was in his early 30s during WW2, but his only
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 2573796-howard+stark.png (515 KB, 559x640) Image search: [Google]
2573796-howard+stark.png
515 KB, 559x640
So Howard Stark was in his early 30s during WW2, but his only son Tony wouldn't be born until 70s?
>>
>>68926118
He invented a time machine.
>>
File: image.jpg (184 KB, 618x412) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
184 KB, 618x412
In the "BARF" scene in civil war (the alternate reality thing with a shitty acronym) stark says he was 19 when his parents died. We also know that year was 1991 thanks to our Bucky Barnes flashbacks.

Assuming that Howard was ~25 when the first avenger was set in 1942, his birth date is around 1917, and Starks is 1972.

So Howard was ~55 when stark was born. Not impossible.
>>
>>68926330
I meant to say "Tony" not "stark". A small error, but I'm not one for those kind of mistakes.
>>
>>68926330

Wait, Civil War is out already?
>>
>>68926385
Not for Americucks.
>>
>>68926385

In Britain. I saw the midnight release yesterday. Still waiting for the initial hype to wear off so I can judge it fairly, but it was fantastic.
>>
>>68926118
>>68926330
Howard Stark's MCU DOB: 1917
Tony Stark's MCU DOB: 1970
>>
>>68926456
Weird, that doesn't add up...

Tony specifically states he was 19 when his parents died in 1991 in civil war

I'm rewatching it tomorrow but I'm not one to misremember things.

I'm glad I estimated Howard stark's birth year correctly, however.
>>
>>68926118

Howard was a wild playboy, like Hugh Hefner & Howarf Hughes rolled into one. He didn't settle down & have a kid until very late.
>>
>>68926639
On second thought, it does not specify anywhere that stark was 19 when his parents died, it only specifies he was 19 when they left.

Civil war dialogue that doesn't spoil the plot but you can never be too careful:

Since he uses the term "they never made it to the airport" in his MIT speech in civil war, and it appeared they were leaving to the airport, it's safe to assume that it was soon after they left, but again, its not fully specified.
>>
>>68926330
>Conceiving at an old age
Is that why Tony Stark turned out such a manlet?
>>
Somehow I knew that Winter Soldier killed Tony's parents before watching Civil War, was it revealed in another movie or perhaps comic book?
>>
>>68926983

Might want to put some spoiler tags on that one.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.