[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some epic lies kids shows told you growing up? >Women
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: bravo.jpg (186 KB, 960x1440) Image search: [Google]
bravo.jpg
186 KB, 960x1440
What are some epic lies kids shows told you growing up?

>Women don't like handsome, macho, jerks
>>
File: mon visage quon.jpg (41 KB, 460x500) Image search: [Google]
mon visage quon.jpg
41 KB, 460x500
>>
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>68925555
They don't, according to studies.
>>
>>68925555

I think the biggest lie is that johnny didn't rape any of those chicks, also a reminder that the doe was literally the best girl
>>
It's not that, it's that he was a manlet

You can be a 10/10 alpha stud, but if you're a manlet, that's it, your life is over, there's no hope for you

That was the real lesson of Johnny Bravo
>>
>>68925590
Would these studies happen involve asking women what they like?
>>
File: 1458675938863.jpg (79 KB, 571x542) Image search: [Google]
1458675938863.jpg
79 KB, 571x542
>>68925590
>this is what ugly virgin neckbeards actually believe
>>
>>68925642
>>68925681
Isn't it weird to think women evolved to be tricked by men because those were the genetics being passed on?
>>
>>68925782
Women are attracted to handsome, macho men, that is a fact. Handsome macho men can be jerks sometimes too, but women don't mind that as much as you think.
>>
File: Babby.jpg (43 KB, 600x394) Image search: [Google]
Babby.jpg
43 KB, 600x394
>>68925579
Oh, do you feel threatened by this? Tell me how you feel threatened by this. Don't spare a single word in letting us know how you feel threatened by this.
>>
>>68925977
>handsome, macho men
sometimes you can even take the handsome part out if you act alpha or "macho"
>>
>handsome
it's a big plus
>macho
it's a plus, depends on the woman
>jerk
not really

the main point is charisma, and that is what makes or breaks you in the world of romance
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.