[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
chandler > rachel > monica > ross > joey > phoebe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
chandler > rachel > monica > ross > joey > phoebe
>>
Chandler>Ross>Monica>Rachel>Joey>Ugly Fat Naked Man>Phoebe
>>
Chandler
Ross
Joey
Monica
Rachel
Phoebe
>>
phoebe>everyone else
>>
File: Oh+Joey_260616_4712518.gif (1 MB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
Oh+Joey_260616_4712518.gif
1 MB, 300x225
I fucking hated Rachel the entire series.
Even though they tried to give her an arc from a spoiled rich girl to someone that understands the value of hard work and money; she still comes off as a spoiled cunt. She was constantly teasing Ross. Whenever he began to move on from her, she would tell him that she loved him and fuck up his marriage/relationship.

I think the episode that sealed my hatred for her was the one where Ross was winning an award or something and he really wanted Rachel to be there, but she was taking forever to get dressed. Until she got pissy and decided that she didn't want to go - even though she made them all wait so she could get ready.
>>
>>68925254
The test results are in. Here is the objective Friends power ranking:

Chandler > Phoebe > Rachel > Ross > Joey > Monica
>>
>>68925784
I agree with the reasons mentioned. However, I hated Phoebe even more than Rachel because she was really mean to Chandler often. And also the quirky girl gimmick was wearing thin.
>>
You're all wrong.
>chandler
>Joey
>richard
>Monica
>Ross
>Rachel
>Gunther
>ugly naked man
>pheobe
>>
>>68925254
Phoebe
Joel
Chandler
Rachel
Ross
Human shit
Monica
>>
>>68926487
I'll accept it on the grounds that ugly naked guy gets some recognition.
>>
>>68925254
Objectively

Chandler > Ross > Monica = Joey > Rachel >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Phee Bee
>>
>>68925784
Rachel was everything you hate in dating women wrapped into one person.
>>
>>68925784
>rachel teasing Ross about how she's proud to be dating someone who has probably never been in a museum

Fuck me she was so unlikable
>>
Spot on OP.
>>
In think it's fair to say, that the general consensus is that Chandler is objectively the best friend.
>>
Phoebe>Chandler>Joey>Monica>Ross>Rachel.
Phoebe was fucking sexy: tall, sexy long neck, beautiful hair and elegant posture, Monica was the second hottest and Rachel was hot in a bland way.
>>
Ross
Chandler
Monica
Rachel
Joey
Phoebe
>>
Who's the hairiest Friends chick? Recurring guest stars also included.
>>
Chandler > Ross > Rachel > Joey > Monica > Phoebe
>>
>>68925254
rachel was a fucking selfish, snobby cunt if you're a guy and don't have rachel and phoebe last you should probably kill yourself
>>
>>68927239
Janice.
>>
>>68927336
Monica was the best female.
Cooks
Cleans
Hot

Perfect wife material.
>>
>>68927381
this
>>
>>68927336
I used to have Rachel #1 back in the day just because of how hot she was

If only I could go back and slap my idiot younger self into seeing that Monica was actually the best
>>
>>68926953

Why couldn't fate have given any of the others a stroke instead of him
>>
>>68927351
You think so? I found her the sexiest, mostly due to the voice. I don't know what it is with voices like that. Like Fran from The Nanny.
>>
>>68927749
this

My only gripe with her was that she said "oh my god" way too much. I have an aunt that used to look like her when she was younger.
>>
Mr Heckles
Ross's Dad
Chandler
Early Monica
Early phoebe
Joey=Ross
Early Rachel
Late Phoebe
Late Monica
Dead smelly cat
Fucking stupid bitch Emily
Late Rachel
>>
File: lisa-kudrow.png (181 KB, 275x582) Image search: [Google]
lisa-kudrow.png
181 KB, 275x582
>>68925254
>>
>>68928630

Fuck off.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.