[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there any hope for Emmerich's reboot to be any good?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: Stargate.jpg (94 KB, 960x900) Image search: [Google]
Stargate.jpg
94 KB, 960x900
Is there any hope for Emmerich's reboot to be any good?
>>
When the changed the name from ID4: Forever to ID4: Resurgence I lost all shitty hope.
>>
>>68919793
you had hope for an Independence Day sequel at all?
>>
what was up with stargate universe?

>pilot
>that gratouitous sex scene

why?
>>
>>68919823
Surprisingly they never did a sequel, they went balls deep into a new series every time. They could have bucked the trends.
>>
>>68919761
yes. All of emmerich's movies are awesome. Except that one.
>>
>>68919761
It's gonna be a spectacle at best, but most likely dull and boring

>>68919833
We want the HBO audience
>>
>>68919761
Emmerich is shit
this one was only one I liked
>>
>>68919761
boy I really hope so
>>
File: vlcsnap-2011-02-09-23h28m30s17.png (884 KB, 1280x552) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2011-02-09-23h28m30s17.png
884 KB, 1280x552
well it's gonna be this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfJgT89hEME
but with pyramids and hopefully these guys again
mite B kewl
>>
>>68919761
Stargate has this really weird thing where the original thing is meh and yet everything that follows is quite good quality (Except for Universe). So, maybe? If he takes some stuff from SG1 or Atlantis it might be good.
>>
>>68924317
if he has his way and MGM doesn't pressure him to compromise, he's not gonna bring back ANYTHING that was introduced by the tv show
>>
Yeah I can't wait for Emmerich to retcon the Stargate into only going to one fucking planet.
>>
>>68919761
Why...?
>>
>>68924757
he never said that and the first movie didn't even imply that. they only happened to have only the one address, and idiots have taken that to mean that it CAN'T dial anywhere else
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.