[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Better Call Saul vs The Walking Dead Cliffhanger Analysis
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: thumb.jpg (286 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
thumb.jpg
286 KB, 1200x675
Hey /tv/ you guys have given me great advice with my analyses - sound more excited, just get to the point without a long intro. This is my newest one and I'm curious what you guys think. I waited a week so I didn't spoil anything. Thanks as always.

https://youtu.be/jay5EOenZbo
>>
>>68917511
shameless self-shill

I'll give your vid a view though, since I'm kind of curious how big of a trainwreck TWD has become since I dropped it in season 3
>>
>>68917640
I always trust the advice from this board so I just want to know what I can do better. It's a bit of a shameless post, but I appreciate you checking it out.
>>
Literally something finally happened: the show
>>
>>68917854
I just can't wait until the show goes back to a bunch of people yelling at each other in the woods again. Of course, after whoever was killed is painfully and slowly revealed.
>>
>>68917511
>>68917705
bretty gud vid.

At first I was kind of peeved at BCS's cliffhanger ending, but after finding out TWD's was literally the cheapest cliffhanger device possible, I'll count my blessings.

As for constructive criticism, keep with the format of showing clips/stills (lay off the memes though imo) instead of showing your ugly mug like Chris Cuckmann and Jeremy Johahans or whatever his stupid fucking name is.

I threw you a sub.
>>
>>68917940
Thanks for the subs. Everytime I use the word "unforgivable" I feel the need to use a screen cap of that video. The trollface is definitely overdone and stupid. I have no plans on ever showing my ugly mug. Thanks for the sub and feedback!
>>
>>68917940
And yes. TWD "cliffhanger" was so frustrating for someone like myself who is basically only watching the show because I have invested so much time at this point. At least BCS left the audience with something intelligent to think about.
>>
Though I saw both and thanks to /tv/ knew what was going to happen in TWD, I enjoyed watching this. It conveys several good points, like the similarities between Saul and Mike's fate in the finale, I didn't realise it until now.

Subscribed and looking forward to seeing more from you, OP
>>
>>68918400
Thanks! Sometimes it's the little things that pop out that matter the most (Mike and Saul's fate). I have a few ideas in mind. Thanks again.
>>
NEVER hide information to your audience that literally every fucking chracter knows.
Its bad writing.
I had given up on TWD series a long time ago but a friend of mine told me about it and damn that is a cheap cliffhanger.
Glad i droped that piece of steaming shit. Ill stick to the comics.
ANd i thought the majority of /tv/ hated Better Call Saul I love it but saw it getting tons of shit here
>>
>>68918714
It truly is the definition of cheap and TWD achieved the lifetime award for this "device." I got suckered back to this show so many times by people raving about it. I'm sick of the cheap tricks. As far as BCS, I've liked it from the beginning. A lot of people disliked it simply because it's not 'Breaking Bad.' There is a reason why BCS is not called BB. It's a different show.
>>
>>68917511
You faggot posting your shit on my 4chan
Nice video, subscribed faggot
>>
I thought that Mikes final scene was a little rushed. It seemed like it was leading into something else, not him finding the guy that was watching him, but at least packing his shit. He isnt the cold blooded terminator he is in BB so he could have even panicked a little bit.
>>
thank you for pointing out twd's cliffhanger being cheap. without your guidance i wouldnt have known. i mean its not like, the most obvious thing ever.

fuck off, take this shit to reddit.
>>
File: download.jpg (4 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
4 KB, 160x160
>>68918988
Thanks!
>>
>>68919095
Precisely. His character has some room to grow. The people behind BCS are doing this right. Unlike a certain other show.
>>
>>68919156
What's reddit?
>>
Pointing out some obvious things but that was a good video, gave it a like.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.