[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this Christ-Kino?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
Is this Christ-Kino?
>>
I feel sorry for Muslims, they can't see their great prophet in any film and he did shit even if atheists want to pretend he isn't real since their campaign to say Jesus was never real failed.
>>
JESUS WAS PERFECT HE NEVVER SINNED

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>68917236
too homoerotic and "jesus was secretly a neo-liberal atheist" for me. Nice concept album art though
>>
>>68917313
Compared to all atheists, I would argue Jesus had a good reason early on to not believe in God.

He overcame and became a better man though
>>
>Either way, it's dangerous. It's against Rome. It's against the way the world is. And killing or loving, it's all the same. It simply doesn't matter how you want to change things. We don't want them changed.
Based fucking Pilate, shame a lot of people seem to ignore this
>>
File: JCSuperstarFilmCover.jpg (113 KB, 250x378) Image search: [Google]
JCSuperstarFilmCover.jpg
113 KB, 250x378
WHAT'S THE FUSS
>>
>>68917753
>and now the film...
What did they mean by this?
>>
>>68917804
It was a stage play ya dingus
>>
i have no idea about the movie itself, but the soundtrack by peter gabriel is fucking incredible. at least, the album version is

im reluctant to watch the movie because i hear it's pretty heretical desu
>>
>>68918966
It depends about how perfect Jesus-on-Earth must be. If you want to think about how Human-Jesus and God-Jesus fight themselves.

The biggest change is Judas being practically a hero in the story.
>>
>this thread
What then to do about Jesus of Nazareth?
>>
>>68919701
One thing I'll say for him Jesus is cool
>>
>>68919758
One more watermark and that pic would look ridiculous.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.