[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Inherent Vice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: what did i watch.jpg (34 KB, 350x500) Image search: [Google]
what did i watch.jpg
34 KB, 350x500
can someone explain to me how much of this was truth and how much was a dope fiends imagination? did i make a mistake not to blaze up during the whole movie?
>>
>>68915129
All of it actually happened, I think, but it was just presented in a very non-focused way, like how someone is when they're high.
>>
>>68915129
this movie was bad desu
>>
>>68915238
this, it was from the perspective of a stoner, thats why the story was told like that.
>>
i fell asleep watching this last night. I had no intention of actually watching it so I'm just gonna say it's a bad movie because im a pleb
>>
File: 1461110615344.jpg (1 MB, 1948x3000) Image search: [Google]
1461110615344.jpg
1 MB, 1948x3000
>>68915280
Aha, I am glad I wasn't the only one to think like this. I lost focus too many times during scenes. Mostly because of the ass on screen.
>>
>>68915309
i was watching it with my roommate and he got up and told me he was going to bed 40 minutes in the movie. i was going to do the same but decided fuck it, i won't be a pleb.
>>
>>68915415
>the spanking scene
I was simultaneously extremely aroused and in shock.

My friends were the same way.
>>
It was 3 tragic love stories. Confusing for plebs.
>>
>>68915654
Everything else was the wacky adventures of Stony the Dude.
>>
>>68915415
fuuuck scarjo is best girl

I hope thats not padding
>>
It all happened as far as I can tell, (though some of the stuff with Sortilige is a bit less clear) but PTA was more interested in the thematic stuff about the end of hippy culture and the rise of the conglomerate than having a coherent plot. (Though the lack of one was also the point, as is often pointed out.)
>>
>>68915716
Sorry bru. I most definitely is.
>>
why did bigfoot set doc up with the heron if he never even got busted
>>
>>68915584
It made me chuckle at how ridiculous it looked like.
>>
>>68916343
I thought Bigfoot was a figment of him imagination or some shit.
>>
>>68916569
Sortilege was, but I dunno about Bigfoot
>>
>>68916587
I thought she was the only real one lol. At least she felt like that.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.