[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So Sauron is obviously stronger than Voldemort, but what if it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: versus.png (1005 KB, 1610x480) Image search: [Google]
versus.png
1005 KB, 1610x480
So Sauron is obviously stronger than Voldemort, but what if it's Voldemort against the Nazgul Witch-King?

>implying the black magic used to break the gates of Minas Tirith wouldn't eviscerate Voldemort
>implying the Black Breath isn't enough to kill all 7 Voldemort soul pieces

Is Voldy good for anything? I mean, this is just sad.
>>
File: 1435249095570.jpg (30 KB, 334x372) Image search: [Google]
1435249095570.jpg
30 KB, 334x372
>>68913562
>Sauron is obviously stronger than Voldemort
>a fucking eye
>>
File: sauron.gif (485 KB, 285x125) Image search: [Google]
sauron.gif
485 KB, 285x125
>>68913593

that's false, though
>>
>>68913562
I don't know shit about LOTR but Voldemort never seemed all that powerful to me, we only see him do worthwhile magic in the 5th movie against Dumbledore and he retreated.
Snape>Dumbledore>Voldemort
>>
>>68913943
The movies were retarded, in the books he was much more powerful and magic in general was far more threatening.
>>
>>68913943
>blew up a shield made by dozens of witches and wizards with a wand that didn't even like his bitch ass

Voldy was OP as fuck. The books are just dumb. Harry had a mountain of fucking plot armor.
>>
>>68913943
I don't know much about Harry Potter, I thought Voldemort was only powerful because he actually uses the kill spell while 99% of other wizards refuse to or some shit
>>
>>68913991
Gee I don't know it's been so long, if you tell me Voldemort did more impressive things in the books I believe you.
>>68914058
Come on you can't just say 'well, if it wasn't for this and that Voldemort would kick ass', you have to take it as is. The destruction of the shield was great but if I recall correctly plenty of wizards had weaken it before him.
>>
>Voldemort was regarded to be the most powerful and dangerous Dark wizard of all time, surpassing even Gellert Grindelwald. His followers noted that he possessed knowledge of magic that nobody could possibly imagine, and even Dumbledore once stated that he was probably the most brilliant student Hogwarts had ever seen.
>>
>>68913562
>Diffindo or whatever to cut off Sauron's finger
>Sauron's ring finger falls off and Sauron falls in defeat
>Locomotor ring
>Bring the ring to Mt Doom without going near it
>Sauron ded
>>
>>68913562
>>>/b/lockbuster
>>
>>68914922
>you have to take it as is
As it is he fought Dumbledore to a draw while Dumbledore still possessed his shit hot wand.
>>
>>68915164
Fine!
Snape>Dumbledore=Voldemort
>>
>>68915301
If Snape is stronger than Voldemort, why didn't he just kill him in any of the dozens of opportunities he got?
>>
>>68915371
Well, basically nobody can kill Voldemort on their own, you need Harry for that. Snape and Dumbledore are dead not because Voldemort is strongest but because of the 'greater good', they gave their lives so Harry could finish the deed.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.