[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>nothing happens the movie >not important changes >no
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7
File: 404.jpg (20 KB, 660x371) Image search: [Google]
404.jpg
20 KB, 660x371
>nothing happens the movie
>not important changes
>no risks
>just a transitional movie
>nice Spiderman imo
>hot aunt May btw

RT biased as fuck. BvS is better.
>>
File: ihateeverbody.png (542 KB, 423x582) Image search: [Google]
ihateeverbody.png
542 KB, 423x582
>nothing happens
>boring action
>dumb charters
>boring script
>bad cgi
>predictable plot
>lackluster acting
>no emotions
>forgettable premise
>lazy plot devices
>stolen ideas
>dumb audience
>shower was broken at theater.
>10/10 would meme again
>>
>>68911687
Acting was ok. Sometimes I felt bad for Tony. I tried to do the things in a good way. Anyway, he screwed up everything.
>>
>>68911925
>HE tried to do the things in a good way
Sorry. I wanted to say that
>>
So what happens at the end of this """"" war?""""' Do Ironman and captain become friends again?
>>
>>68912471
Fuck no
>>
>>68911617
No important changes? Aside from Most of the avengers being wanted men by most of the worlds governments? Aside from Tony getting a bloodlust for one of his close friends?

Okay.
>>
>>68911617
nothing happens the movie

>not important changes
The Avengers are disbanded, or wanted criminals on the run. Rodey is paralysed. Wakanda is now stepping into the world stage.

>no risks
Liberty versus security - there are huge risks if that pendulum swings too far in either direction. "What if we sign, and they send us somewhere we aren't needed, or don't let us go somewhere we are." If Tony gets his way, the Avengers are subject to influence by people with Agendas. Imagine the Hulk in the hands of someone who sides with HYDRA, should they infiltrate the UN. Adversely. Imagine the casualties if the Avengers keep fucking up without consequence to them - Wanda blows up another hospital and nothing happens? People would riot. This movie is about conflicting ideologies. And both have clear and present dangers.

>just a transitional movie
Welcome to franchises. Empire strikes back, Two towers... Both good movies. Both transitional movies. Middle act films. This means nothing.

>nice Spiderman imo
>hot aunt May btw
We agree here.
>>
>>68913041
Except the entire conflicting ideologies thing is only even relevant for the first half of the movie. Once Bucky and cap links up the plot becomes a straightforward hunt-the-superpowered-threat movie with tony easily putting aside his differences until one of the most half-assed revenge plots ever in film comes to fruition.
>>
>>68911617
agree with you OP
>>
>>68912471
>Cap nearly kills Tony
>Zemoe tries to commit suicide after the success of his plan, but Panther saves him and takes him to prison.
>The accords are in full power
>Cap sends Tony letter saying that if he needs him, he will be there.
>>68914279
>Except the entire conflicting ideologies thing is only even relevant for the first half of the movie.
Except Tony btfo Hawkeye for calling him a traitor saying that everything could have been avoided if he decided to cooperate with them. Also he stated that even if Bucky is proven innocent Cap will have to pay anyway.
>>
>>68911617
Nice falseflag.

It was a fine movie. Though Spidey isn't as good as he is compared to the other 2 studios that did Spiderman movies.
>>
>>68914815
you just get a glimpse to his character for what, like 15 minutes? it's hard to decide which one is better
>>
>>68914847
His chemistry with Tony is great. But 90% his dialogue during the airport scene is bad.

I know he quips, I'm saying it is bad compared to the other movies and his usual smart mouthing in comics. Whedon tier quips, basically.
>>
>>68911617
>overstuffed plot
>couldn't decide which storyline they want to focus
>Lois Lane shoehorned on everything being damsel in distress
>Superman still lack of characterization
>confusing editing in the first act
>superman is dead but he's not
>shoehorned justice league reference
>nice Batman imo
>great visual btw

RT is fucking true, CW is better
>>
>>68911617
>>>/b/lockbuster
>>
>>68914916
>Whedon tier quips
nah, Whedon quips is out of place and overdone like the "language" running gag in AoU. This movie's quip is regarded to how everyone's react to the whole things, so it's understandable
>>
File: 1.jpg (98 KB, 950x534) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
98 KB, 950x534
>>
>>68911617
There has literally been NO STAKES AT ALL in any Marvel movie. Zero tension makes for shitty movies.
>>
>>68913041

Spidey was the best, fuck even his quips were legitimately funny

Except for the empire strikes back joke
>>
>>68911617
>not important changes

>Avengers are disbanded
>Iron Man's team broken too since it's only War Machine, Iron Man and Vision
>Team Cap on the run
>Vision and Wanda relationship setup
>Zemo is alive along with Ross, will probably result in Thunderbolts
>Black Panther is born
>MCU Spiderman is set up, along with his friendship with Tony
>Team Cap is hiding in Wakanda, will probably appear in Black Panther movie
>Accords in full effect, will probably affect the other Earth MCU movies
>>
>>68911617
For me it was pretty much a rehash of WS. It ends kinda the same too.
>>
File: 1456618063679.png (658 KB, 970x480) Image search: [Google]
1456618063679.png
658 KB, 970x480
>OMG U KNOW WHAT HAPPENED IN BATMAN V SUPERMAN? SUPERMAN DIED, HORY SHIT, EVEN THOUGH ITS A CHEAP GIMMICK AND HE WILL COME BACK TO LIFE IN THE JUSTICE LEAGUE MOVIE! WOW!

DC people are actually saying cheap kill-a-character gimmicks are important?

Really?

You are defending killing a character we all know will be back in the next movie, and criticizing Marvel for not using such cheap tactics?

sad
>>
>>68911617
You lost ALL credibility when you said BvS was better. No Marvel movie has been THAT bad, Thor movies come close though.
>>
File: 1446975232077.jpg (81 KB, 419x480) Image search: [Google]
1446975232077.jpg
81 KB, 419x480
>>68911617
>Nothing happens
>Introduction of Spiderman in the MCU
>First instance of Giant-man
>Origins of Black Panther
>At the end Cap, Falcon, Hawkeye and Ant-man become wanted and are being hunted down
>They take refuge in T'Challas hidden city in Wakanda
>Nothing happens
Stay mad DCuck
>>
File: be cool like the goose.gif (967 KB, 245x250) Image search: [Google]
be cool like the goose.gif
967 KB, 245x250
>>68915368
>Zemo is alive along with Ross, will probably result in Thunderbolts

Well shiiiiiiiiiiiiiit...I hadn't considered that.
>>
what/ who are the Accords?
>>
>>68916435
Plus, Thunderbolt content right now is getting pushed and shilled at the levels GOTG's was before the movie was announced.
>>
EVERYTHING lN THlS MOVIE I WANTED TO HAPPEN HAPPENED

>WHY SPIDER-KID NO JOKE JOKE?
HE JOKE JOKE

>WHY lRON MAN NO PEW PEW?
HE PEW PEW

>WHY THEY NOT SHOW DAT ASS?
THEY SHOW DAT ASS

>WHY AMERlCAMAN NO PUNCH AND SHlELD?
HE PUNCH AND SHIELD

AND WHEN SPIDER-KID WEBBY WEB AMERICAMAN HAR HAR l LAUGH LAUGH CLAP CLAP SO GOOD FILM
>>
>>68914916
>But 90% his dialogue during the airport scene is bad.
That's the point, he's still an awkward guy and this is his first, true fight. He's like the new guy at work, he's still learning the ropes and finding his place.
>>
I can't understand why the avengers added spiderman instead of batman. Batman is way cooler and would awesome in fight scenes
>>
How will Marvel compete with THIS?
>>
lol bvs fans are so assblasted.
>>
>>68911687
BTW, I hope no thought that I was serious about the movie. I haven't seen it, I was just writting down, random things you could say about literally EVERY movie. You'd understand this except
>you're a loser
>you have no life
>you failed at everything in life
>the few things you havn't failed at were MEDIOCRE
>you believe in teh wrong religion
>too bad you're alone most of your life
>never figured out what happiness is
>can't do all the things you wanted to do
>only ever slept with the girls that liked you
>10/10 would make up shit again
>>
>>68916498
This is such a bullshit excuse to write bad dialogue
>>
>>68915610
not seriously, except the few that drank the kool-aid. it's like how /b/ use to joke about hitler, until people literally took the red pill...

what they did with superman is what people complained about X-Men doing.
>>
>>68911617

the butthurt is strong with you. It's hilarious how pathetic you are, caring so much about your precious bvs.

It's a flavor of the year movie, and a really fucking terrible one at that.

After all this cape shit dies, a small handful of these movies will ever be remembered. bvs will absolutely NOT be one of them.
>>
>>68916988
Is your ass ok?
>>
Obviously all the team will be friends again. It's a Disney bullshit movie. The events of the film don't have a big impact (Wow! New characters that we watched in the trailers... Absolutely nothing). The most important thing is the change about Bucky and WS showed that.

Stay mad, Marvelfags!
>>
File: 1980958295.gif (1 MB, 245x140) Image search: [Google]
1980958295.gif
1 MB, 245x140
>mfw it's going to have 90% on RT
>mfw it's going to pull in at least 1.2 billion
>mfw everyone's going to love it
>mfw there's nothing you can do
>>
>>68895233
>my biased>>68911617
>>nothing happens the movie
You mean like how btfo vs superquip doesnt do shit.
>>not important changes
Again see btfo vs superquip
>>no risks
Like how supercuck didnt die
>>just a transitional movie
Like btfo v superquip
>>nice Spiderman imo
>>hot aunt May btw
>RT biased as fuck. BvS is better.
RT is npw biased against the company that bought them.. Hmmm
Fucking lele
>>
black panther and ant man only good parts of this movie
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.