[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>you will never be emotionally manipulated by a beautiful
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: maggie.jpg (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maggie.jpg
2 MB, 1920x1080
>you will never be emotionally manipulated by a beautiful cult leader
why haven't you killed yourself yet /tv/?
>>
>>68908915

i find these brit marling/zal batman extremely annoying yet i can't stop fapping to her
>>
>>68908915
Actually something similar to this did happen to me when I was around 18-19 just drifting from place to place with no life plan. Lured in by a fine bitch who I met at a seedy party, but it was some new age crazy guy that ran the show. One of the many weird experiences I had from that time.
>>
>>68909391
What a story mark
>>
File: b11.jpg (59 KB, 540x676) Image search: [Google]
b11.jpg
59 KB, 540x676
>>68909442
>>
>>68909391
joining a cult looks like so much fun though
wish i had a cool local cult i could join
>>
I thought this was a Wristcutters thread.
>>
if she was just a crazy cult leader how did she know the little girl's secret handshake

you can't explain that
>>
>>68909566
there are jehova's witnesses and mormons and catholics everywhere in north america
>>
>>68909618
>cult
>catholics
literally what

not american either so cults just aren't a thing around me except for hare krishnas

also mormons are kinda faggy, like half of a cult is in its style
>>
>>68909605

thats the problem with that movie and the rest of the zal batman movies she has been doing

instead of letting you make your up your own mind about her, the filmmaker tries to steer you into a conclusion he wants you to make

same shit happens in The East

>>68909684
Catholicism is a ritualistic death cult

See how much of it hangs on the death and resurrection themes.
>>
>>68908915
She was fantastic in this scene

Has anyone else seen this movie? Didn't think it was too widely seen.
>>
>>68908915
>why haven't you killed yourself yet /tv/?

>tfw I'm being manipulated right now and don't have to kill myself

Nice try OP, but your still a faggot
>>
>>68909759
Yeah that may be but a cult is by definition not a mainstream religion
>>
>>68909759
>Catholicism is a ritualistic death cult

Hold on there laddy, you don't want to kill anybody with that hard tip of yours.
>>
>>68909598
I thought it was a Leftovers thread
>>
File: 1433220747546.jpg (23 KB, 300x245) Image search: [Google]
1433220747546.jpg
23 KB, 300x245
>>68909986
this is a dubs thread
>>
>>68909605
or maybe the little kid was her daughter

the "travel in time" shit was her just cleaning up after years of drug addiction
>>
>>68909566
I'm not gunna lie it was pretty fun , all the girls are always dtf and do drugs which was my life at that time. But the dude in charge was just too weird and they wanted me to start doing weird shit for them so fuck that
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.