[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BvS Ending Fan Edit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: noquips.jpg (153 KB, 846x415) Image search: [Google]
noquips.jpg
153 KB, 846x415
https://vimeo.com/164663079
>>
fuck off
>>
>>68907266
MISSES THE BEST PART OF GIVING AWAY THAT SUPERMAN IS NOT DEAD
>>
>>68907266
I teared up. No kidding
>>
>>68907266
>aftercreditsshit
Fuck off.
>>
>>68907266

Pretty beautiful boss.

Come to think of it, Lexs performance wasn't that bad.
>>
>>68907266
>that horrible music instead of the bagpipes
>out of place Jor El talking
>DC doing a shitty Marvel after credits scene

This is so fucking dreadful, also you shilled your video here yesterday, stop it, its horrible.
>>
>muh Marvel stinger!

Fuck
>>
>>68907266
im going to be honest. i hated the film, but this was much better. you get my thumbs up.
>>
>>68907266
Wait did BvS leak in HD?
>>
>>68907736
After credits is nice, give you a bit of a palette cleanse.

something Snyder's BvS wouldn't understand.
>>
>>68908514
"Real films don't have after credit scenes" - Christopher Nolan

Snyder talked to him about doing after credit scenes.

I know you probably hate both of them as filmmakers but no one is going to disagree that their opinions on film matters more than yours.
>>
>>68907974
>DC doing a shitty Marvel after credits scene
Umm but anon that shot was in the same place.... in the actual movie... and to be very quite honest it works alot better as a post credits scene.

>>68908260
Imagine if someone fixed the whole film just imagine the possibility's...
>>
>>68907974

Tell that to Zod's snapped neck.
>>
File: thebatman.jpg (301 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
thebatman.jpg
301 KB, 640x640
>>68907266
>>
You need to stop
>>
>>68908818
Yeah, instead they inserted the after credits scene into the middle of the movie.
>>
>>68909172>>68908851

but its not an after credits scene... Marvel has fucked with your heads so much that you think all after credit scenes arent just scenes left out of the movie to be used as a stupid little stinger to get virgins excited for the next installment?
>>
>>68907491
FUCK THAT SHIT
>>
This is so fucking bad. It's like a shitty commercial or trailer
>>
>>68908818
I think it's safe to say most people don't give a shit about snyder's opinions on filmmaking.
>>
>>68907266
HERESY
DESTROY IT!
>>
>>68909106
fucking furries
>>
>>68907266

Tell that to Luthor's shaved head.
>>
>>68911295
Tell that to motherfucker's snatched birthday
>>
>>68907663
me too
was it at the "if you seek him look around you"? that's what got me
>>68907266
tbqh this movie was destroyed by editing and JL being forced everywhere possible. The fan edit of the directors cut will be GOAT
>>
I would love to see a fan edit of this.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.