[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What /tv/ think about Jin-Roh?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: jin-roh.gif (987 KB, 500x270) Image search: [Google]
jin-roh.gif
987 KB, 500x270
>autistic main character
>pretentious screenplay
>syrupy soundtrack
>those far-fetched Little Red Riding Hood innuendos
>dat drama overdose
>what's the point?

/tv/
is this animekino overrated as fuck?
>>
boring and overrated yes
>>
File: jnroh1.webm (2 MB, 555x300) Image search: [Google]
jnroh1.webm
2 MB, 555x300
>>
Are we being raided? Why are there so many /v/ anime threads today?
>>
Of course it's overrated. Essentially all "good" anime is overrated, since anime is a worthless medium
>>
If it didn't have le kewl armor and nazi machineguns, autists wouldn't give a shit about it.
>>
>>68904467
More people have been awakened and realized that /a/ is a cute anime girl cesspool where you can't discuss anything that doesn't involve waifu's.
>>
welcome to anime.

Anime is a medium that works under different rules, you just dont compare it to film.
>>
>>68904379

>autistic main character

Goes with the loner wolf in human disguise theme

>pretentious screenplay

I thought it was quite straightforward and hardly pretentious at all

>syrupy soundtrack

Nigger, please: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPz_lkRJPq8

Far-fetched? As opposed to on-the-nose? Also, the text is literally one of the original versions of the tale.

>dat drama overdose

Which is bad because...?

>what's the point?

Are you the guy who asks people to explain a joke's punch line? Either you get it or you don't. There is no point in explaining a message.
>>
>>68904493
This man gets it.
>>
>>68904799
reddit: the post
>>
>>68905003
great argument, bro
>>
>>68905003
drink bleach you redditor
>>
>>68904799
>autistic main character
>>Goes with the loner wolf in human disguise theme
so?
>pretentious screenplay
>>I thought it was quite straightforward and hardly pretentious at all
it is, because tries to put together too many things. the Japan sociopolitic situation, dat special bro-unit to dismantle in the hardest way possible, dat "just as planned" love story.

>syrupy soundtrack
>>nigger, please
you nigger, please

>>Far-fetched? As opposed to on-the-nose? Also, the text is literally one of the original versions of the tale.
So? i speaking about the contextualization.
Those lines are pretencious too.

>dat drama overdose
>>Which is bad because...?
an overdose is a good thing?

>what's the point?
>>Are you the guy who asks people to explain a joke's punch line? Either you get it or you don't. There is no point in explaining a message.
Are you redditor?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.