[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Colbert is finished
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1461960462131.png (829 KB, 1116x1030) Image search: [Google]
1461960462131.png
829 KB, 1116x1030
Colbert is finished
>>
>>
>>68900986
So is the West
>>
>>68900986
He was finished the moment he decided to do this show.
>>
>>68900986
Colbert was always a smug douche who seemed way too pleased with himself.
>>
>>68900986
>In April of 2016, The Hollywood Reporter reported that Chris Licht, the executive producer of CBS This Morning, will join The Late Show. The reason for bringing Licht on board is to boost ratings and increase the online presence of the show. So far in 2016, Colbert has trailed Jimmy Falon on the Tonight Show with an average 2.94 million viewers and a .07 rating among adults 18-49.
>Losing to Jimmy Falon
>>
>>68900986

Is that Juliana Margulies?

I.e. the chick who places the nurse in the first five seasons of ER?
>>
>>68901303
https://vine.co/v/etQY6xx0Ftq
>>
>>68900986
I don't even get it... if I was a married man I sure as fuck wouldn't be a sleazeball.

What exactly are they pushing for?
>>
>>68900986
Modern liberalism is the new religion

Every week liberals tune into their Viacom Approved Program where they are lectured about how sinful it is to be white and heterosexual.

They listen to how they should feel guilty for things they didn't do, things they don't do and for every non progressive thought they have.
>>
Do people just like pretending that women don't cheat either anymore? Why not just admit that anyone can be an asshole regardless of gender?
>>
>>68900986
>liking colbert after he surrendered his seat to that blm fag
>>
Define sleazeball.
Also
>no link

Fuck this thread.
>>
>Its a 4chan has become so autistic and obsessed with SJWs that they can't spot a obvious tongue in cheek joke as being a joke episode.

Please kill yourself.
>>
>>68902691
conservacucks don't have any self-awareness. it's what makes their attacks so adorable.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.