[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Half way through this, when does the amazing movie start to kick
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: 1461112086566.png (2 MB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
1461112086566.png
2 MB, 1680x1050
Half way through this, when does the amazing movie start to kick in?

It's been really overrated up to this point. Does it get better?
>>
TONY! AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRHHHHHGGGGGGG!! HELP!!
>>
>>68900812
wait, you have a rip?
>>
>>68901143
It's Winter Soldier, not Civil War.
>>
>>68901265
whoops, didn't even pay attention. with all the threads i just assumed. Well what part are you at?
>>
AHH TONY DONT KILL ME IM STILL A VIIIIRGGINNN
>>
it gets a lot better after you go to the nearest river and drown yourself. we all strongly suggest you do this
>>
>>68901321
Just finished the High way fight scene. While that action set-piece was good, all the fight up to that point were pretty underwhelming in my opinion. Over all, the whole thing just seems 'meh'. Decent acting by a few people (Chris and Scarlet), poorly executed jokes, nice stunt scenes, overall the action is either underwhelming or good.

It's better than the first movie but it doesn't seem all that great.
>>
>>68901379
Op here, was it a reference? Cap is drowning in a river after Bucky throwed him right now.
>>
>>68900812
>when does the amazing movie start to kick in?

When you stop being a contrarian who defines his tastes and identity by others' to feel special.
>>
>>68901471
I agree. Civil War seemed better than this but everyone says it's still below TWS.
>>
>>68901476
You're not OP, I am. Fuck off loser.
>>
File: 1461556878559.png (2 MB, 2530x759) Image search: [Google]
1461556878559.png
2 MB, 2530x759
>>68901547
>if you don't like something you're just forcing yourself to hate it to fit in
>>
>surfing the internet during the movie
>complains about not understanding the movie

Millenials everybody! Aren't they great?
>>
>>68901620
I paused it to ask why it's so overrated. I'm not using the internet while watching the movie. I understand it all just fine, and I never said I didn't understand it in the first place.

Nice projection, anon.
>>
>>68901658
>stopping a movie half way through
>misusing words to feel smart
Just turn the movie off and go back to posting about how intellectual Batman five Superman was.
>>
>thinking Memeville will deliver beyond sub par
>>
>>68901739
What the fuck are you even talking about, idiot?
>>
>>68900812
Well the final battle act with the murder-planes was by far the worst part of the film, so I guess it won't.
>>
>>68900812
>using your phone while in the cinemas
Nigga turn that off now
>>
>>68900812
not really
Marvel syndrome, history repeating itself

>>68895070
>>
>>68901989
Are you fucking blind?
>>
>>68902011
Why are you constantly pointing at your dead thread?
>>
>>68900812
>Half way through this
The fuck? You paused the movie to go on 4chan and complain? Your parents obviously didn't love you enough for you to seek out attention this much.
>>
How the fuck did u not love the Sam Jackson/Nick Fury getting attacked by a million fake cops and having the most badass SUV of all time??
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.