[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is anyone watching this? I really liked the whole Matrix as
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: the-300[1].jpg (168 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
the-300[1].jpg
168 KB, 1920x1080
Is anyone watching this?

I really liked the whole Matrix as a religion in season 3. Really pulled me back in after all the Pike stupidity.

But I'm already concerned with how they will wrap things up. Team Matrix won too hard too fast. They have all the main characters now.

I can almost SMELL the ending from here: Everyone chipped gets fixed in a 2 minute scene after the flame is used and things are suddenly perfectly cool with the grounders forever.

FUUUUUCK. The matrix religion was so cool too.
>>
Ill be pissed if they make peace with the grounders. Grounders are the worst
>>
I'd guess it'll go something like that. Luna chick accepts the flame. Gets knowledge how to deactivate the other AI chips which requires clarke and his friends has to do something. Then everyone is free and friends because they beat common enemy.
>>
I like that Jasper isn't totally useless now.
>>
Did you guys see my waifu fox in the new episode in the class flashback?
>>
This show just proves that women ruin everything
Bellamy, Murphy, Pike and Kane are the only good characters
maybe Harper, but she doesn't count
the girl who plays Clarke is thick but not attractive
why can't she be played by the girl from iZombie intead
>>
>>68900341
Harper?
>>
File: lexa died we rioted.png (14 KB, 391x318) Image search: [Google]
lexa died we rioted.png
14 KB, 391x318
>>68900033
>Is anyone watching this?
>>
File: 0bA5Lds.png (472 KB, 733x477) Image search: [Google]
0bA5Lds.png
472 KB, 733x477
>>68900460
Fox
>>
>>68900033
>implying this season isn't going to end with genocide.
The show runner said that they will push the limits of how much darker this show can be.
>>
I wanna suck on clarke's sweaty titties
>>
File: Digimon-Wallpaper.jpg (541 KB, 583x675) Image search: [Google]
Digimon-Wallpaper.jpg
541 KB, 583x675
>>68900284
>Jasper
>>
>CW
>ever
>>
>>68900398
I've been laughing my ass off every single time the grounders introduce another female leader, so I've been laughing a lot.

>>68900781
Yea I guess that's the other ending, but that also seems kinda too obvious in its own way. I'd prefer it though.
>>
>>68900553
The only great TV show on MSM networks if it didn't have the Hidden Fem agendas they would have rigged the ratings and cancelled
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.