[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jesus fucking Christ Do Americans actually let their kids live
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: Kids_film.jpg (75 KB, 507x755) Image search: [Google]
Kids_film.jpg
75 KB, 507x755
Jesus fucking Christ

Do Americans actually let their kids live like this?
>>
Kids is kino
>>
>>68898077

ITS A MOVIE

M
OVIE
>>
Of course. Don't tell me you never experienced those things as a kid? Let me guess, you stayed in playing videogams instead of seeing how many underage virgins you could spread aids to?
>>
>>68898077
>implying the recent generation of parents give a fuck about what their walking accessories do outside of their own home
>>
>>68898077
>let
>>
>>68898077

One of my favourite rape scenes, it's really hot seeing the black kid ruthlessly fucking chloe with her dirty feet in the air.

The chance he caught HIV from her is low - it is far easier for a man to infect a recipient than vice-versa
>>
>>68898077
some kids live in an unattended by parents world.

some kids live in a world filled with parental involvement

in this movie, the kids who are left unattended gravitate towards each other and spread the HIV around

there is a lesson here. be degenerate = get HIV
>>
>>68898077
The 90s, although not terribly long ago, were a different time.

There's a reason that nationwide crime rate is down. Videogames and other forms of home entertainment are keeping kids indoors instead of outside looking for drugs/girls/fights.

I was too young, but I remember growing up in 90s ny and watching my brother and his friends go through pic related. Idk if this movie holds up today, but it is a very accurate reflection of what life was like in the 90s for a large group of people.
>>
NYC resident here

This was a very accurate portrayal of kids in the city around the late 80s/early 90s. In fact, some of my friends still speak exactly like they do in the film. I actually live around the corner from the public pool they broke in to.

But no, this is not a good way to view American kids, even if you aren't trolling. This is very specific and even then, it's not widespread in the city. This is just how a select few are.

People still smoke mad weed at Union Square though.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAInDfsAxlE
>>
>>68898077
I grew up in nyc in the early 90's and can tell you this movie is 100% accurate.
Not saying it's a good thing. Actually disgusted by it but it's the truth.
>>
>>68898691
The Original Kids. Korine is a thieving hack.
>>
>>68898508
>>68898789
I lived on the Upper East side in the 90's and none of my friends behaved like the kids in the movie. We were too busy with school and we mostly spent our free time playing handball and basketball at the park, playing video games, and reading comics.
>>
>>68898335
Caspar was black?
>>
>>68898985
How rich is your family?
>>
>>68899157
Upper Middle class.
>>
>>68899113
>Caspar was black?

I remember her being rape by a black boy, it seems I waswrong.
>>
>>68899206
so your parents only made 200k a year
my condolences
>>
>>68899206

Kiss my Upper Middle Ass
>>
>>68899250
I went to public school, though
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.