[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Did you just throw me out of the country? The fuck... >I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 575x326) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 575x326
>Did you just throw me out of the country? The fuck...
>I'm a celebrity not a dog
>>
>>68898031
JUST
>>
>>68898031
wtf happened?
>>
> Hey I made a few Pirate movies I should be able to ignore all laws that protect the health of millions of people!
>>
>>68898100
Amber fucked a dog on camera and Johnny filmed it. They were then kicked out of the country for it.
>>
>>68898031
New meme?

Surely it can't be this >>68898182
>>
>>68898100
Apparently they tried to get their pet dogs into Australia with forged documents or some shit like thata. In Australia they're really anal about imported animals.
>>
>>68898330
There was a dog but they tried to steal it.
>>
>>68898330
They brought a certain animal species to Australia and those are forbidden because they could disrupt the ecosystem (Simpsons have an episode with a joke about this), so they were forced to apologize for doing so.
>>
a dingo is not a dog
>>
>>68898182
a nonbinary canine identifying as lupus
>>
Declare EVERYTHING when you enter Australia.
>>
>>68898401
Even my alliance to the flag?
>>
>>68898379
Kek, Can't handle the bantz
>>
>When Heard was 16, her best friend died in a car crash and Heard, who was raised Catholic, subsequently declared herself an atheist after being introduced to the works of Ayn Rand by her then-boyfriend.[9] She has said of Rand, "I've read all of her books. Ever since then, I have been obsessed with her ideals. All I've ever needed is myself."

wow shes fucked up
>>
File: Australian Emu War.jpg (24 KB, 403x302) Image search: [Google]
Australian Emu War.jpg
24 KB, 403x302
>>68898031

All they did is bring two little dogs in on a private airplane and they didn't declare them.

They literally just drove from the airport to a vacation home with two little lapdogs and the Australians flipped their shit.

1000s of species of shit that will kill you and Australians are afraid of poodles.
>>
File: Buff Jesus.jpg (50 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
Buff Jesus.jpg
50 KB, 500x333
>>68898426
>mfw God didn't allow her to bring her dog
>>
File: tumblr_moe8gaqv5Y1qg690eo1_400.jpg (23 KB, 320x352) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_moe8gaqv5Y1qg690eo1_400.jpg
23 KB, 320x352
>>68898453
A POODLE ATE MY BABY!!!!

Also, poodles are vicious.
>>
"Bart vs. Australia" needs to be reclassified as an educational video, it sounds like.
>>
>>68898031
>>68898100

They deported Johnny Depp for mistaking him as Gipsy lady. Australia has a strict policy against gypsies
>>
>>68898031
They look like they're holding back their laughter throughout the video.
>>
>>68898031
>the fuck...
>>
>>68898453
The way I heard it explained:
>Australia doesn't have any cases of rabies
>They don't want rabies to become a thing
>If you bring a dog they want to make sure it's current with its shots
>Johnny depp didn't wanna do that, so he got bitch slapped by the government
>>
The day his happened it was on the front page of JewTube and I went to /tv/ fully expecting DECLARE EVERYTHING to be a new maymay
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.