[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Call of Duty (2017) An adaptation of CoD 4 comes out next year.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 7578.jpg (349 KB, 1000x1416) Image search: [Google]
7578.jpg
349 KB, 1000x1416
Call of Duty (2017)

An adaptation of CoD 4 comes out next year. Who do you cast?
>>
>>68895394
Daniel Day Lewis as Captain Price
>>
>>68895394
daniel craig as soap
>>
>>68895394
World at War and Black Ops would make better films.
>>
>>68895499
They would, but I was thinking about CoD 4 since it's nearly the ten year anniversary.
>>
>>68895394

They already made this, it's called Behind enemy Lines
>>
>>68895394
>tfw inevitable all female cast
>>
Me as Soap.
>>
>>68895565
me on the left
>>
>>68895394
Ben Affleck as that one Arab guy in the sunglasses and carrying a Deagle.
>>
>>68895618
He could just play himself desu
>>
Me as Me having to explain to my mate that the nuke is supposed to kill you, and you don't have to keep restarting the mission of your own volition, you daft sod.
>>
>>68895499
The only good part of those two games was Reznov.
>>
File: cipher.jpg (119 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
cipher.jpg
119 KB, 1920x1080
>>68895394
>CoD4 came out in 2007
I just want to go back to those innocent days of shooting my friends and random people on CoD4. Back before all this SJW bullshit, back before I even gave a shit about anything other than hanging out with friends and playing video games. Back before I had political agendas shoved down my throat at every turn (or before I was aware of it).

I almost wish I could pull a Cipher and betray the whole crew of the Nebuchadnezzar to be plugged back into the Matrix again...
>>
>>68895394
> collin firth as capt price
> channing tatum as soap
> bryan cranston as Zakeyev
> that guy from godzilla as pvt jacksob
> that dude who played the iranian in Honeland as al assad
>>
>/tv/ knows the names of Soldier 1, soldier 2 and soldier 3 from some casual modern fps
>even nostalgic over it
is /tv/ the most underaged board?
>>
>>68896327
Not my problem you have a short-term memory, anon.
>>
File: Jetsam.gif (6 KB, 150x150) Image search: [Google]
Jetsam.gif
6 KB, 150x150
>>68895394
Fuck man. The possibilities of showing the east coast getting fucked up in a Modern Warfare 2 film would be intense as shit. The U.S. fighting to reclaim the White House. The rest of Maryland collapsing, while other states such as New York are experiencing aerial assault. Shit is heartbreaking, but it made for a good game, and possibly a decent movie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jyH8rKZchOg
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.