[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /tv/. Just wanted you to know I just walked out of Civil
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: images-45.jpg (34 KB, 525x280) Image search: [Google]
images-45.jpg
34 KB, 525x280
Hey /tv/. Just wanted you to know I just walked out of Civil War before it ended. First movie I've done this since I can remember.

I'm done with this Mickey Mouse-tier soap opera drama. It doesn't help either that all the fight scenes are edited by a teenager with Tourettes, it's as if they want to distract the audience from how shoddy everything looks by waving a flashlight on their face. I couldn't give a damn about any of these sterile excuses for characters, don't care what the third act is like either.

Never again.
>>
I'm going to watch it for the sake of watching it, not looking forward to it desu and I heard nobody dies... whats the fucking point anymore?
>>
>>68895070
Nice made up story faggot. No one still likes BvS. If you paid for a movie and then walked out you're literally retarded
>>
>>68895070
(You)
>>
Agree, OP. The most clever thing the Russos did was be a little more subtle with hiding all the immersion-breaking quipping.
>>
>>68895070

Glad to know that you made up your mind before you saw the movie and then walked out without getting a refund because you're a retard.
>>
seeing it in 6 days, if it turns out to be as quite as shitty as you said im prolly never gonna watch another marvel movie in cinema.
>>
OP here, just got home.
Funny thing is, I saw a guy who brought his two baby brothers (my guess is they were 2 and 4 years old) to watch it, they seemed to be having a lot of fun at least.
>>
>>68897290
adding shit like this does not make your story suddenly seem believable, even though you think it does
>>
>>68897678
Keep working hard brother, don't give up. Soon you will be a "critic" and will be on Disney's payroll within a few years. You can then tell all us plebs about the amazing Captain America and Iron Man movies.
>>
File: 1145874293545.jpg (73 KB, 532x379) Image search: [Google]
1145874293545.jpg
73 KB, 532x379
>>68895070
>i'M STILL MAD ABOUT 28% AND IT MADE ME MAKE THIS THREAD!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>if you dislike marvel it's because you like DC
Disney are fucking set. I can't think of another instance in history where you couldn't criticise a franchise because it automatically made you a buttflummoxed die hard fan of another, and with so many eager eyed idiots ready to suck the dick of anything with a Marvel brand on it. Bravo, Joss!
>>
>>68895070
>Hey /tv/. Just wanted you to know I have shit taste.

Thanks for letting us know senpai
>>
>>68897821
>Soon you will be a "critic" and will be on Disney's payroll within a few years.

We should all be so lucky. Maybe WB will start accounting for this in their budgets instead of complaining when they don't break 28%
>>
>>68895070
well im sorry to hear that
>>
>>68895070
I don't know how you figured this would work out, OP.

No one is going to believe your shit because the movie is legitimately good. Even if you really did walk out, people will just laugh at your bad taste.

It's one thing if it had mixed reception, but pretty much everyone who isn't buttblasted about Disney or Marvel agrees the movie is quite good.
>>
Q U I P
W A R
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.