[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>90% of the movie Hitler was right >the ending fuck you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
>90% of the movie
Hitler was right

>the ending
fuck you for thinking Hitler was right

what does it mean
>>
>>68894861
only upload the first 90% to piratebay
problem solved
>>
>>68894861

All I got from this movie was

>Don't worry...its going to happen again. Soon.
>>
It means Germans are physically incapable of being funny
>>
>>68895150
I haven't seen the movie yet so I don't know the ending or anything else, but speaking for this I have never met a german that was raised there who was funny or even had a decent sense of humour. I work in tourism, so I meet a shitload of foreigners, as reference.

The best I've met where people who always smile and laugh and say stale puns.
>>
What movies are essential krautkino?
>>
>>68894861
why was hitler right for 90% and then not right
>>
>>68895334
Goodbye Lenin is GOAT. Same with Die patriotin and Der Baader Meinhof Komplex
>>
>>68895694
Seen Goodbye Lenin and Der Baader Meinhof Komplex. Is Die Patriotin any good?
>>
>>68895748
If you like art house in the same vein as French New Wave, sure. Kluge is New German Cinema's most radical member.
>>
>>68895334
none

herzog might as well be american, fassbinder is just a worse sirk, sirk was only good in hollywood, wenders is ok but useless, fritz lang is an austrian

schlingensief is probably the most german filmmaker, which makes his movies incredibly awful to watch so i reccomend that
>>
File: 1447608727890.jpg (50 KB, 480x720) Image search: [Google]
1447608727890.jpg
50 KB, 480x720
The point is he was never right. The whole time people see Hitler and just see it as a joke. But this is the real Hitler who committed atrocities and he's just telling everyone what they want to hear. The Turkish newsstand owner helped him and he still talked about ending immigration. The movie also shows neo-nazis and other far-right groups as a bunch of spineless pussies. The ending is just reaffirming we can't let dictators manipulate us and just brush them off because eventually it will be too late and it won't be a joke.

Also he shoots a dog. He's not the good guy.
>>
>>68895334
Stalingrad (1993)
Unsere Mütter, unsere Väter (2013)
>>
>>68895334
Weiße Band
Die Bettwurst
Oh Boy
Victoria
Berlin - Alexanderplatz
Heimat
Zeit der Kannibalen
>>
>>68895150
Non German here
I laughed at parts of the film
>>
>>68896389
Germans can get humor they just can't create it
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.