[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>They actually casted an asian character with an asian role
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: jubilee.jpg (53 KB, 480x423) Image search: [Google]
jubilee.jpg
53 KB, 480x423
>They actually casted an asian character with an asian role

How did this happen?

I thought all asian characters are supposed to be played by whites or nobody will see them in the west?
>>
>>68892820
Asians are Aryan, Hitler said so
>>
>>68892820

>casted
>what is the Wolverine
>muh fake outrage

This place is really fucking dumb, and you're not helping.
>>
>no lines
>shown for a grand total of 1 second in 3 trailers combined

silly goose, asian characters are cast white if they have a speaking role
>>
>>68892820
She has no major role in the movie, and is rumored to have been either killed or injured during an attack on the Mansion.
>>
>>68892820
Bryan Singer was busy fucking Tye Sheridan to care about who else they cast.
>>
>>68892820
kill yourself SJW
>>
>>68892820
Asians aren't supposed to be cast as "stereotypical" roles in order to not piss off the Chinese, but Jubilee isn't stereotypical.
>>
I always liked Jubilee from the xmen cartoon I was sad she wasn't in the 2000 movie and now that they are finally doing her I am sick and tired of terrible xmen movies
>>
>>68893066
she looks fucking perfect, but yeah she's absolutely wasted in this movie.
>>
>it's a need need to masturbate to alina li after seeing pictures of movie jubilee episode
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.