[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some movies that gave you the feels, Anons?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: Chills.jpg (574 KB, 2878x1835) Image search: [Google]
Chills.jpg
574 KB, 2878x1835
What are some movies that gave you the feels, Anons?
>>
what's the one in the middle?
>>
>>68891143
what are the names?
>>
>>68891196

The Village.

It's MUCH better than its reputation suggests. The acting is great, the score is great, the cinematography is great, and the atmosphere is great. The entirety of its criticism seem to begin and end with the twist, which does suck, but it by no means ruins the rest of the movie.
>>
>>68891143
what's bottom right?
>>
File: 1455072496163.jpg (41 KB, 414x283) Image search: [Google]
1455072496163.jpg
41 KB, 414x283
>>68892760
>>68891233
>>68891196
Interstellar, Sunshine, I am Sam, The Grey, The Village, Signs, Iron Giant

They all gave me ultra-feels, and seing as that's basically the main thing i look for in movies, i would love to get some suggestions from you guys.
>>
>>68894493
>I am Sam
fuck yeah that brings me nostalgia such a underrated hearthwarming film
>>
>>68894493
Kaneda, what do you see?
>>
>>68891289
The Village is a great movie with some of the best acting and drama there is. The tension in certain parts is also masterfully done.

If you can look past some of the blaringly obvious stupidity, there's a really unique and heartfelt movie there.

The case is exactly the same with Lady in the Water aswell, only a bit worse.
>>
>>68894589
Yeah i remember the first time i watched it, i was on the verge of bawling my eyes out several times, but my dad was sitting right there so i couldn't. That movie is almost hard to watch some times.

The reason it's underrated is because never go full retard.
>>
I know it's not a movie that suppose to make you have feels, but I swear everytime I watch the Avengers the old german standing up to Loki I get the most feels ever.
>>
>>68894835
Love when certain scenes or moments out of nowhere gives you feels for some reason. Like it just hits you because you associate it with something else.
>>
Yeah everytime I hear "There are always men like you" I swear somebodies chopping onions next to me.
>>
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 500x259) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 500x259
>>68891143
http://youtu.be/TUFqe7Beu1Y
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.