[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you buy food at the cinema like a filthy casual, or do you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: gummy.png (1 MB, 1203x897) Image search: [Google]
gummy.png
1 MB, 1203x897
Do you buy food at the cinema like a filthy casual, or do you smuggle in your own like a forward-thinking alpha?
>>
neck yourself poorfag
>>
You ain't a forward thinking alpha unless you smuggle in a flask of your favorite spirit.
>>
>>68890671

I bring my own food, but mould it into the shape of a girl so I can get past the no singles policy, and pretend I have a gf.

When I want to watch I kids movie, I can bring in extra in the shape of a child. It's like a little bonus.
>>
CHEESECAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE
>>
I don't eat food at the theater at all.

Sometimes I'll have an energy drink, which I buy from the concession stand. If I'm going to a theater that doesn't serve them, then I'll just sneak a 5-hour-energy in my pocket.
>>
File: ISHYGDDT.png (63 KB, 173x136) Image search: [Google]
ISHYGDDT.png
63 KB, 173x136
>>68890671
>Smuggling food that theatre-owners pretty much don't care about.
>Thinking your "Alpha" for doing so.
>"Muh superior race that is too poor to afford the prices of a movie theatre"
>>
>>68891193
This. Do you guys actually eat at the theater or are these threads just for fun?
>>
>>68892670
>being intentionally ignorant
You know it's common to eat at the cinema.
>>
>>68892703
I guess but I couldn't tell you the last time I got anything other than popcorn to share. Usually my friends and I go out for food and beer after the movie.
>>
>>68892739
So you don't do it, so you assume nobody does it.

Interesting.
>>
>>68890671
Neither because I'm not a fucking Amerifat who needs to constantly eat every second of the day.
>>
>>68892759
Well everyone on this board calls each other fat all the time so I'm surprised people here admit to eating at a movie. See >>68892793
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.