[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has anyone seen this yet? Is it actually any good?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: madmaxfuryroat.jpg (130 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
madmaxfuryroat.jpg
130 KB, 1280x720
Has anyone seen this yet? Is it actually any good?
>>
It's just a poorly written reboot of Tank Girl with lots of money thrown into it.
>>
>>68890227
Explain
>>
>>68889895
I'll give it five bags of popcorn
>>
>>68889895
It had good visuals and audio, which means if you didn't see it in a kino there's no point seeing it at all unless you have top notch home kino.
>>
Too much dialogue tpbh
>>
File: witness me.gif (2 MB, 540x230) Image search: [Google]
witness me.gif
2 MB, 540x230
>>68889895
yeah
>>
Oh shit. Is this out already? Should I go down to my local cinema and see it? Also, who are you people voting for in this new election, Bush or Kerry?
>>
the action sequences were pretty fun, not much of a story, it's figuratively a turn-your-brain-off movie
>>
>>68890518
The Fury Road leads to Flavortown.
>>
>>68889895
it's one long action sequence with cars in the desert. i liked it.
>>
Pretty good action flick to watch with mates if you need to kill time, wouldn't make a night out of watching it.
>>
Snoozefest.
>>
It's a two hour version of the chase scene in Road Warrior.

I had a fucking blast but don't expect intricate writing.
>>
>>68890443
This.

Watching it in cinema was joy, but at home it's not so great.
>>
>>68890518
Is Guy Fieri really in Mad Max Fury Road?
>>
There isn't much too it other than some car action and representations of the patriarchy and female power. Didn't care for it.
>>
>>68889895
Good, if not a bit campy for my liking. More grit and realism would've made it a 10
>>
>>68889895
It's garbage.
Should be common knowledge by now that a movie with nothing but non-stop car chases and monumental artifices is what you need to gain the meme addicted reddit children. Throw in it some randomly generated anti-establishment subtext and woala, an instant "classic" is born, validated by the modern generation of cheeseburger feeded children with low iq.
>>
>>68896218
>not appreciating the artistry in great action sequences and cinematography

no anon, you are the reddit
>>
It was fun watching it on the big screen at the time but I have no desire to watch it again. In the end it's a very unmemorable action movie.
>>
File: 1456633873893.jpg (52 KB, 500x376) Image search: [Google]
1456633873893.jpg
52 KB, 500x376
>>68896218
>unironically hating fun
>>
>>68897338
Whats fun for you may not be my idea of a fun time
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.