[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I watched Die Hard 3 and that scene was weird. Why did the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: tumblr_nef06axUBt1teand3o1_500.png (542 KB, 423x582) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nef06axUBt1teand3o1_500.png
542 KB, 423x582
So I watched Die Hard 3 and that scene was weird. Why did the black people in the street reacted so violently at this sign? It doesn't seem very offensive.
>>
>>68888057

>tumblr filename
>I was pretending to be retarded
>trying to discuss the worst Die Hard

back to /pol/
>>
>>68888057
>everyone knows DIE HARD 2 is the worest.
>>
>>68888057
Because he's a racist white cop who gunned down a gentle giant who dindu nuffin, so they naturally reacted violently to him.
>>
>>68888057
you have the pc version. the original said i hate niggers and this cracka went to harlem or some shit with that sign
>>
>>68888081
>the worst Die Hard

Who is baiting who?
>>
>>68888057

Because niggers were a mistake of evolution.
>>
>>68888081
>worst Die Hard
That's not the fourth or fifth one
>>
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 310x310) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 310x310
Daily reminder that attacking people because you're offended proves you're a nigger
>>
>>68888173

go back to facebook normie
>>
>>68888057
They were die hard humanist.
>>
The African Americans were staunch supporters of body acceptance and so, John McCain's statement that he hates every body triggered them.
>>
>>68888057
See >>68888173 for a picture of the original sign John McClain was wearing up in Harlem. As somebody pointed out, you saw the PC version. I'll bet the version you saw had Samuel Jackson's character refer to Bruce Willis' character as a "Racist Melon Farmer", didn't it?

>>68888173
I LOL'D!
>>
File: rollinssoa.jpg (44 KB, 565x555) Image search: [Google]
rollinssoa.jpg
44 KB, 565x555
Daily reminder that Bruce Willis is a pussy, and that old Hank would've thrown down any time of the day!
>>
>>68888057
Wait, I seriously want to get this straight. They don't recut the film this way do they?
>>
>>68888133
>>68888172

Die Hard is a trilogy, the other movies don't exist
>>
>>68889867
And the worst of the trilogy is the second one.
>>
>>68888057
I just noticed he has clothes in this version as well. I mean, the switch from "niggers" to "everybody" is at least understandable, but what's the point of giving him clothes?
>>
>>68889867
So you didn't like Live free or Die Hard? I can understand that one wouldn't like A Good Day to Die Hard, since it's just a self depreciating parody of all the other movies like The Dead Pool was a self depreciating parody of all the Dirty Harry movies that came before it.

>>68889913
I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels this way. It has it's moments, but compared to the first and third one, at really is a stinkeroo.
>>
>>68889708
For network and basic cable TV they do, yeah.

You can't say nigger on network unless it's a documentary about the Klan.
>>
>>68889951
So they can film on location without getting shot.
>>
WHEN YOU FIND A STRANGER IN THE ALPS
>>
>>68890372
Did you take a Monday to Friday plane to get there?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.