[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dat Scarlet Witch Though...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7

BASED WANDA saves all her pleb team-mates multiple times.

Plus...
That 2-page scene, right as she lands and fights spider-man is the BEST FUCKING THING I'VE EVER SEEN. Her Moves are GOAT as fuck. She throws like three fire-balls/hex whatever at spider-man while simultaneous doing her witch dance shit and dodging his web, THEN A SECOND LATER SHE IS CHUCK FUCKING CARS AT HIM! FUCKING CARS!

HOW CAN THIS BE SO GOOD?!!!!!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: James.png (307 KB, 361x501) Image search: [Google]
James.png
307 KB, 361x501
You are now aware that you live in a world, a terrifying world, where there are people right this moment who use terms such as "canon" and "cinematic universe" when talking about films and television shows.

A terrifying world where imagined characters on a screen are required, according to those who discuss them, to adhere to "ground rules" set out by the creators of said-characters. A terrifying world where those that discuss these characters and their actions, are actually enraged if said-characters deviate from the mannerisms expected of them, the mannerisms that may have initially been set in the pages of a comic book.

Think about that. A comic book. For children. Yes, pictures and words on the same page, which are meant to be read by children, that are actually read by adults who then bicker and express their frustration at film-adaptations of these comic books not being "faithful". Faithful to a comic book. That's supposed to be read by young children.

This is your world. This is the world of capeshit. Terrifying, isn't it?
>>
File: 1461868868587.jpg (120 KB, 1205x1285) Image search: [Google]
1461868868587.jpg
120 KB, 1205x1285
>>68883432
>>
File: ignoreplebs.jpg (208 KB, 914x625) Image search: [Google]
ignoreplebs.jpg
208 KB, 914x625
>>
File: Cunny Is Love, Cunny Is Life.jpg (25 KB, 261x288) Image search: [Google]
Cunny Is Love, Cunny Is Life.jpg
25 KB, 261x288
>>68883444
>express an opinion about the childishness and immaturity of all viewers of movies based on comic books
>"oh, you must be a supporter of that OTHER comic book movie studio"

This is literally how these morons think.
>>
File: 1461786297530.png (263 KB, 449x535) Image search: [Google]
1461786297530.png
263 KB, 449x535
>>68883490
>>68883496
>he doesn't like cape-shit

/film/-------->
>>
>>68883612
would if i could
but even if i could, you guys would just shit it up too like the last time it was up
>>
>>68883490
>DISPRESPECTING CAPESHIT WHILE WEARING A CAPESHIT HAD, THAT'S DEADPOOL'S LOGO YOU DUMB FUCK!!
>>
>>68883396
*braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap*
>>
tee hee
>>
>>68883432
>You are now aware that you live in a world, a terrifying world, where there are people right this moment who use terms such as "canon" and "cinematic universe" when talking about films and television shows.

How about "consumers" and "content creators".
>>
>>68884776
ppppppppprrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
>>
Quality thread lmao
>>
>>68883496
See them less as comic book movies and more as what they really are, average to good action movie blockbusters.
The existence of action movies and their voewers doesn't detract from artistic integrity of other movies.
>>
>>68885311
>expecting quality on /tv/
The only quality threads here are ones that have nothing to do with anything /tv/ related
>>
also, it looked like she had her tittage upgraded
>>
Elizabeth Olsen has been in my dreams two of the past five nights. I haven't seen Civil War and I'm not obsessed with her. How is she infiltrating my mind?
>>
>>68886382
Waifu magic
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.