[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rome
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Owl7.jpg (466 KB, 2560x1702) Image search: [Google]
Owl7.jpg
466 KB, 2560x1702
I've just finished the 1st season and I think it was great. What does /tv/ think of it? Is the 2nd season worth? Also, Atia best domina.
>>
>>68883101
Great series but 1 > 2.
They changed up the actor of octavian and made his personality shit and rushed through the second half of season 2 and it shows. Still worth watching.
Shout out to based Anthony, Pullo and Vorenus who continue to deliver in S2.
>>
>>68883101
It's a true Roman show for true Romans.

Memes aside, season 2 is worth it but the second half isnt as good. They had to rush the last couple episodes because it got cancelled after that season. Also, youre gonna miss based Atias' tits. Completely gone in season 2
>>
>>68883190
>Pullo and Vorenus
The fuck? Aren't these the guys from De Bello Gallico who jump off the wall?
>>
>>68883243
Yes, but the only thing they have in common are the names and the fact that they're total bros
>>
>>68883190
They didn't have a choice about rushing it and at least they managed to give us closure.

season 1:10/10
season 2 8/10
>>
File: 1379429606689.jpg (27 KB, 455x334) Image search: [Google]
1379429606689.jpg
27 KB, 455x334
>mfw the entire Cicero execution scene

>"Mind if I take a few peaches for the mrs?"

I'd watch an entire series revolving around Pullo.
>>
>>68883298
>season 1:10/10
>season 2 8/10
I'm the guy you're replying to and I couldn't agree more. Even rushed it's still a great watch.
>>
>>68883101

>british accents
>modern cuss words
>nobody even trying to speak Latin
>Mark Antony not portrayed as the hero Rome needed but didn't deserve

in the fucking trash it goes
>>
>>68883433
I in malam crucem, pleb.

Antony was a filthy degenerate
>>
>>68883324
Yeah, he was such a great actor and despite his outrageous personality very relatable.
>>
>>68883213
>Also, youre gonna miss based Atias' tits.
Those tits were a gift from Jupiter, too beautiful for our miserable mortals.
>>
>>68883298
I might drop Season 2 a tiny bit more. They should've taken their queue from Deadwood and just not given us closure over giving us something rushed and tarnishing the perfect history of quality.

S1: 10/10
S2: 7/10
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3Du8rtjBKc
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.