[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is Pirates of the Caribbean 3 given such a bad rap? >Some
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
Why is Pirates of the Caribbean 3 given such a bad rap?

>Some of the best action sequences in the series
>More based Davy Jones
>Expands on the series' lore
>Wraps up the series on a decent, self contained note (before the abomination that was 4)

Sure it had some flaws but it was pretty good
>>
simply was style over substance
>>
>>68881909
So you're saying that in a series of flicks; it was too flicky?
>>
>>68881909
Love this meme
>>
Pirates is the nest new IP of the last 20 years.

Prove me wrong.
>>
>>68881959
Brah literally what are you even finna say like lmao baka family member
>>
Disney is making another pirates movie coming out next year. Something about poseidon's trident controlling the seas or some shit.
>>
POTC 9/10
DMC 8/10
AWE 7/10
OST 6/10
>>
>>68882000
That even with bad movies it's a really great fictional universe.
>>
the costumes and water imagery is pretty good.
>>
>first 3 POTC films
>pretty dope

>4
>why did they make this and why is jack suddenly portrayed as a top master of getting out of things and not a lucky skilled drunk also I hate how everyones hair is lighter in this even though that's a nonsense complaint
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.