[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So were you all just memeing about 'muh strong women'
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: jessicajones.jpg (106 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
jessicajones.jpg
106 KB, 1280x720
So were you all just memeing about 'muh strong women' and getting upset about interracial relationships? Cause this is actually a very solid crime drama.
>>
>>68880486
i wanted more punching of things and wanton destruction from a comic book show. it was ok, i hope the iron fist show is leagues better though
>>
>>68880486

My main issue is that the actress can't pull off action scenes for shit, literally Josh Whedon "I'm a 80 lbs stick" female hero
>>
>>68880486
>waiting 12 episodes to uses earbuds/music
>DOCTOR WHO'S SO POWERFUL
>HE RAPE ME BUT WE ACTUALLY DIDNT HAVE SEX
>>
>>68880486
>Cause this is actually a very solid crime drama.

haha what the hell?
>>
File: jeri.jpg (45 KB, 684x513) Image search: [Google]
jeri.jpg
45 KB, 684x513
>>68880486
I loved it, OP. Also, Carrie-Anne Moss is fucking hot and I want her to discipline me.
>>
>>68880486
>this is actually a very solid crime drama

i enjoyed the show but the crime drama bits aren't anything special.
>>
I know they tried to make her this wounded and complicated hero but she just turned out to be a mean, whiny little bitch. She ruins everything and then fucking lashes out on everyone else. It's so frustrating.
>>
>>68882329
>BUT WE ACTUALLY DIDNT HAVE SEX
But they're very explicit in the fact that they did.
>>
>>68880486
looks like a very poor attempt at recreating Lisbeth Salander
>>
I only watched the first episode and bailed, but I heard the villain literally takes red pills to get stronger. Is this true?
>>
>>68882608
>the villain

nah, that was the evil white male police guy side villain
>>
>>68880486
what part was solid drama? it would have been more solid if they had not added rape
>>
>>68882606
it is, but I preferred Fincher's
>>
File: Ddnuke.png (268 KB, 250x446) Image search: [Google]
Ddnuke.png
268 KB, 250x446
>>68882608
>>
>>68882626
Ok then. Thanks.
>>
>>68880703
physical appearance doesnt really apply when she has super strength, that argument only really applies to characters without superpowers, like black widow
>>
>>68880486
>Solid crime drama
Somebody hasn't watched the second half yet.
>>
>>68882431
Oh she's in that show?

Is that why she turned up for like one scene in Daredevil?
>>
>>68880486
No it isn't.
There are so many stupid plot conviniences.
>>
File: Jew Boss.gif (1 MB, 800x597) Image search: [Google]
Jew Boss.gif
1 MB, 800x597
>>68880486

This show was complete dogshit. It was literally written by feminist Jews.

>Villain is a complete loser obsessed with former girl
(no self-respecting man thinks much about a girl he's over)
>All the white people in the show are idiots
>Liberal druggy friend who's SJW to the max
>Bossy girl upstairs who has her cuck BF wearing a diaper in her dom fetish fantasies, further cucking the white male
>Race mixing with a nigger of all things. Enjoy your criminal baby if it happens.
>MC was "raped" even though he just convinced her that she enjoyed it at the time
>Everyone who was "raped" (not even raped) needs a self-help circle and they lean on each other being lame towards each other looking pathetic
>Keeps showing the same flashbacks.. that's just time filler & lazy writing

Whites are portrayed in the following way:
Blond friend: naive
Blond cop guy: complete retard
Lawyer lady: Cold hearted bitch
Her lover: Jealous and retarded

This show is literally an SJW's wet dream. It's very poorly written, the fight scenes are a complete joke and cheesy as fuck and there are serious acting problems.
>>
It's good except that it drags on way too long.

It should have been a few episodes shorter.

Killgrave goes from creepy bad guy to literally some kind of Joker ridiculousness just getting away constantly by walking off slowly

GOODBYE JESSICAAAA

GOODBYE JESSICAAAA

GOODBYE JESSICAAAA
>>
>>68880486
This show has 0 progress. It is definitely not a "solid" crime drama.
>>
>>68880486
I found boring desu. Didnt finish it.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.