[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it entrapment?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: Capture.jpg (47 KB, 937x663) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
47 KB, 937x663
Is it entrapment?
>>
>>68880467
Yes. That fine Indian gentlemen did nothing wrong. He was probably sweating and took off his shirt while trying to solve the baits tech problems.
>>
>>68880528
He literally did nothing wrong though.
>>
>>68880467

Ehh, who cares. Just sit back and enjoy as pedophiles ruin their live, fampai.
>>
File: tcapjs.jpg (10 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
tcapjs.jpg
10 KB, 480x360
>>68880467
ITS A QUESTION
>>
Why are Americans always pedophiles or school shooters?
>>
>>68880467
No.
They willingly trawl the internet looking for children to have sex with.
The police didn't give them computers, set up an internet connection and give them the idea that they were going to do what they're doing.
>>
>>68880467
I'd love to see a prank where the prankster uses language that could be perceived as euphemisms like "I want to monopolize your face girl" and "you're gonna pull and push my jenga wood all night long" and then when the prankster shows up, he actually has a monopoly set and jenga set with him
>>
>>68882712
because we're fucking crazy. some of us own a bunch of guns just fucking because. when you mention gun control or the possibility of outlawing guns most americans lose their shit and throw a gigantic hissy fit. some of them literally have the attitude of a child having a toy taken away after misbehaving.
>>
While its not entrapment, its pretty fucking shady that these are investigations done entirely by a private organization who has the police at their beck and call with little oversight.

The show got canceled after a potential target cut contact with the decoy, so Perverted Justice was able to organize a SWAT raid on the guy's house even though the police had done no investigation of their own. He turned out to be a district attorney and killed himself during the raid.
>>
>>68882730
>The police didn't

in most of these cases the people baiting the pedos into showing up are not police in the first place. So they are not held to any sort of police like code of conduct etc.

that said I've always thought there is a little bit of Minority Report future crime issues with all of this. They contact someone who is not a child. Act like a perv to the person who is not a child. Then get lured into meeting this non-child so they can get arrested for solicitation of a minor or whatever other shit they did to the phantom child who never even existed in the first place.

I can't help but wonder if they stuck to the rule of -I want my lawyer- and said nothing else if they would get into that much trouble.
>>
>>68880467
yes
>>
>>68880467
it might be, if it wasn't about children.

so no. it's not. and no one will think it is. they didn't force anyone. or encourage them. it's part of the evidence they
>>
>>68882888
>The show got canceled after a potential target cut contact with the decoy
Wtf, so all the guy ever did was ERP and that warranted the SWAT?
>>
File: Blackscree.png (83 KB, 683x381) Image search: [Google]
Blackscree.png
83 KB, 683x381
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>68883790
don't worry about it. we live in a free country. no-knock raids only happen to vile criminals. never law-abiding citizens :)
>>
File: 1417797096504.jpg (25 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1417797096504.jpg
25 KB, 400x400
>>68882847
>>
>>68880467
This dude went to my high school in Florida.

Super serious JROTC dude, so it made 10 times funnier when I saw this shit.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.