[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so whats your favorite episode /tv/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7
File: p184316_b_v8_ac.jpg (236 KB, 960x1440) Image search: [Google]
p184316_b_v8_ac.jpg
236 KB, 960x1440
so whats your favorite episode /tv/?
>>
File: sexydale.jpg (50 KB, 500x369) Image search: [Google]
sexydale.jpg
50 KB, 500x369
A firefighting we will go.
>>
The one with the whore who makes Peggy actually attractive
>>
>>68877728
POCKET SAND!
>>
The one where Lucky and Peggy try to figure out who is a shittier character.
>>
File: YLBZVOJ.png (168 KB, 639x473) Image search: [Google]
YLBZVOJ.png
168 KB, 639x473
any boomhauer episode tbqhwyf
>>
So far i've only watched the first season, why does everyone shit on Peggy? She's pretty cool, does she get waaaay worse later on?
>>
>>68878003
yeah, she becomes the role model for arrogant females everywhere.
>>
>>68877728
The episode with Cuffs and Collars
>>
When Hank becomes the shop teacher and at the end, he gets applause and Peggy gets nothing. Alternatively, the episode when she accidentally kidnaps the Mexican girl and takes her back across the border.
>>
>>68877728
The one where they spend the night at Megalomart and dale tries to exterminate the "mystery pest"
>>
>>68877728
I like the Chuck Mangione one a lot
>>
>>68877728
It's been 10 years since I have watched but i remember an episode where bobby joins a girls beauty pageant and everybody starts throwing shit at him when he comes on stage
>>
>Dale's dad: "*gasp* hank are you gay!?"
>"Hank:"what? no, i sell propane!"
>>
>>68878087
>>68878088
Same episode?
>>
>>68878120
It wasn't a girl's beauty pageant, but a pageant for fat boys.
Those drawings that one artist did forever ago with crossdressing bobby makes me think what you said would be better
>>
>>68878120

You're thinking of the one where he became a fat kid model, and he didn't get stuff thrown at him because Hank stopped him from going up on stage. Good episode though.

Also rarely has a cartoon had such a satisfying ending to it.

>Bobby becomes a meat grader
>Gets to work in a job that goes in tandem with his dad's
>Hank is finally proud of him
>>
>>68878062

The ones where Peggy gets put in her place are always good.

Alternatively, the ones where Peggy acts like an arrogant cunt the entire episode, never gets her comeuppance, and inevitably comes out on top are the worst. Like the one with the con artist.
>>
>>68878148
I'm not sure, it's been years since I've watched it
>>
Season 4 was the peak.

>Little Horrors of Shop
>Aisle 8A
>Rodeo Days
>the Debbie Grund two-parter
>Hank's Bad Hair Day
>Transnational Amusements Presents: Peggy's Magic Sex Feet

Every season was legitimately great, but nothing could top season 4.
>>
>>68877982
Boomhauer is so based
>>
the john redcorn episode where he tries to play at the fair
>>
File: 1458435412539.jpg (60 KB, 495x507) Image search: [Google]
1458435412539.jpg
60 KB, 495x507
It's hard to pick since there aren't a ton of stand out episodes but there also aren't any bad ones. It was one of the most consistent shows on tv

>mfw it was cancelled for a THIRD Seth McFarlane show
>>
What's the one where Hank tries Lawnmower racing?
>>
>>68878676
It's the one where Hank tries Lawnmower racing.
>>
File: ward.jpg (83 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
ward.jpg
83 KB, 1024x768
>>
>>68877728
The pilot.
>>
>>68878676
The one with the no-buttcheek support group.
>>
the one where Gary busey tries to become gun club president
>>
>>68878437
Well to be fair the show had already gone to complete shit. Don't think it would have ever returned to its former glory and Seth McFarlane seemed like a safe bet.
>>
>>68880238

It declined some but to say it went to complete shit is not fair.

And no, adding Family Guy For Black People is not a safe bet.
>>
>>68880272
Have you recently watched the last episodes?
They're REALLY REALLY bad. They were just showing them on adult swim until a few days ago and I always gave them a chance but they are just completely awful.
Yeah the Clevelend Show is terrible but it made a lot of sense to go with it.
>>
>>68880308
this is a shitty meme. The final season of king of the hill is still watchable and has some pretty funny episodes
>>
>>68880383
I'm not meming. I love king of the hill as much as the next guy but the last few seasons are terrible. It's painful watching it because the whole philosophy of the show is so out of whack with its routes. Fucking sucks.
>>
File: image.png (4 KB, 426x364) Image search: [Google]
image.png
4 KB, 426x364
>tfw living in real life a real life version of Arlen, Texas.

everything's comfy
>>
>>68880433

It went a little bit Roseanne but I still think you're judging it a bit harshly.
>>
>>68880453
whoops delete a 'real life' in there. too comfy I mistyped.
>>
>>68880506
You should try watching some of those episodes. They're awful.

Listen, you little wiseacre: I'm smart, you're dumb; I'm big, you're little; I'm right, you're wrong, and there's nothing you can do about it.
>>
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 662x431) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 662x431
>>68880583
haven't seen a Matilda post in a long time.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.