[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does /tv/ like The Flash but not Supergirl?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: white tears.jpg (78 KB, 726x806) Image search: [Google]
white tears.jpg
78 KB, 726x806
Why does /tv/ like The Flash but not Supergirl?
>>
>>68877636
never watched supergirl. I'll occasionally watch the flash on netflix and know it's kinda garbage, but it's really easy to just put on in the background. never watch more than one episode in a row though
>>
>>68877636
because /tv/ is full of racist waeboos
>>
>>68877636

Supergirl is written by tumblr for tumblr
Flash is written by comic nerds for tumblr
>>
Because The Flash gave us Reverse Flash/Harrison Wells/Eobard Thawne

Supergirl hasn't given anyone shit except a shit tier Martian Meatspinner
>>
File: 1461437758280.jpg (103 KB, 600x429) Image search: [Google]
1461437758280.jpg
103 KB, 600x429
>>68877636
So is it basically illegal yet for white men and white women to be together on screen now? How can anyone with half a brain see all this in television and not understand it is pure anti-white propaganda
>>
>>68877706
Flash: Bleached
Super Girl: Blacked

I prefer to bleach qt ebony girls
>>
>>68878027
This
>>
>>68877636
Also remember daredevil has Bleached a couple of non white qts
>>
>>68877636

BIG
>>
>>68879215
ASIAN
>>
The Flash makes me want a Black dad.
The cast is just really likeable.

>>68878027
Also, this sounds right.
>>
>>68877636

Wellsobard allowed me to like a show with terrible writing, I mean last weeks episode might be some of the worst writing outside of reality television.

Hero A is faster than Enemy B, gives into his demands instead of just beating him to death..

They needed a reason to pad out five episodes so I suppose he can't beat him too quickly though.

Zoom as an antagonist has just been a let down from start to finish in comparison with last season.

That one time travel episode with wellsobard was better than anything we've gotten all season and don't even get me started on crossover episode where firefighters and random civvies save the day.

Even smallville didn't do that shit ten years ago.
>>
>>68877636
I thought we didn't like either
>>
>>68879258
nothing??
>>
>>68877636
The writers are better and they know they are better. Supergirl is all around youtube drama shit and everyone

they are keeping the Flash Comic book like while supergirl like a really really bad New 52. It's bad and you should feel bad.

what pisses me off is that it's still under racism either way you look at it. They changed Jimmy to black, and not only that but they also changed basically everything about him aside from being a camera man. That is literally the only things they kept.

they keep changing everyone black. Someone on /co/ got mad at me cause I said they should keep all characters the colours they are. If they are black, they are black, if they are white they are white, if they are hispanic, you get the point.

Nightwing the series
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o297A1wmys0

Grayson earth one
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRn1bOz6Zp4

what is better and could EASILY take supergirl's spot in a heart beat?

I had a conversation about this on /co/ it was actually a thread I made. They think these series would work 10s better
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.