[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DUDE POP CULTURE REFERENCES LMAO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: deadpool1280jpg-c7440a_1280w.jpg (241 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
deadpool1280jpg-c7440a_1280w.jpg
241 KB, 1280x720
DUDE POP CULTURE REFERENCES LMAO
>>
Disney will never get X-Men, deal with marvelet
>>
>>68875539
DUDE NEVER HEARD ABOUT DEADPOOL BEFORE
>>
>>68875539
This guy has brown pants, he gets it. You see I am implying that he will defecate himself in fear of what I am about to do.
>>
DUDE YOU LOOK LIKE AN AVOCADO HAD SEX WITH AN OLDER, MORE DISGUSTING AVOCADO LMAO
>>
DUDE NO MAIN CHARACTER GETS HIT BY BULLETS EVER LMAO
>>
>>68876016
But Deadpool got hit by bullets multiple times.
>>
File: 1460085139093.jpg (9 KB, 273x185) Image search: [Google]
1460085139093.jpg
9 KB, 273x185
>look ma i posted it again
>>
this thread has like 5 layer of irony
>>
>>68876188
Just like Deadpool the movie, in theaters now!
>>
>>68876097
No he wasn't. There weren't even any bullet holes on his suit. He just dodged machine guns like a motherfucker.
>>
>>68876247
Did you miss the part where he had a smoking hole on his asshole?
>>
>>68876399
Or the huge hole through his forearm.

That anon didn't see the movie, he is just memeing
>>
>>68876399
>>68876450
Stop making stuff up, lebbit.
>>
>>68875539
this movie would have been better if you took out 75 percent of the references, added better comedic timing, and actual character development
i don't read the comics but i initially expected deadpool to become quippy after he became a superhero.
it would have been more interesting to see him as this low-life garbage criminal w/o the humor and then transform into his indestructible deadpool character. makes more sense as well
>>
>>68876450
Fuck that guy then. Stupid dick heads man. It's one thing to watch a movie and hate/love it, I can respect that, but for some random asshole who's never done a single solitary thing for another human being to try to talk shit about a movie they didn't even bother watching or hell, don't even know why it was made in the first place, well that shit just grinds my gears.
>>
I don't even get the hate for this movie. It was entertaining as hell. You guys have some very weird preconceived notions that you can't seem to get over. And don't worry, I'll go back to r3ddit in a minute.
>>
DUDE IM DIFFERENT FROM OTHER SUPERHEROES I MAKE JOKES LMAO
>>
>>68876520
>i don't read the comics
Found your problem chief. Read the comics.

Exact same response I would give you if they made a book into a movie.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.