[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GOD VS MAN: Vision of Infinty vs Hawk of Quips
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: quipper.jpg (148 KB, 856x357) Image search: [Google]
quipper.jpg
148 KB, 856x357
>all the flack Clint catches
>Will still faces gods and aliens aliens against the odds for his friends
>Even jokes about it when loss is assured

>http://frozentearz13.tumblr.com/post/143523105823/i-know-i-shouldve-stretch-please-do-not-use

Daddyhawk best hero

>mfw him, Lang, and Sam were god-tier support players in the airport scene

Russos dropped the ball on bucky tho, he contributed absolutely nothing for his team during the fight. Panther didnt do much either. War machine was ragdolled by everyone (even cap for fucks sakes).
>>
Just saw the airport fight...
I was expecting the usual amount of quips from the typical Avengers movie (which is between 20 or 30) but surprisingly the humor was well handled.
>>
>>68875102
Yea they werent as jarring as befofe
>>
I thought the film was shit. Hawk of Quips and Ant Man were the best parts of the film because of SLUTS and ANTS.

The film was all over the place. The motivations were non existent.
>>
>>68875610
>the motivation were non-existent
are you sure you watched CW instead of BvS?
>>
>>68874998
I like how he insulted Tony in the underwater prison scene.
>>
>>68875752
>Superman and Zod killed millions of people
>A black 20 year old died, even though Iron Man recruited a child soldier.
Hmm...
>>
>>68875102
lies, WHO PAID YOU?!
>>
>>68875881
Wrong:
>Avengers destroy a whole country.
>They destroy an hospital.
>The president of a feared country is killed and this nearly creates a WWIII
>>
>>68875970
>Why was father killed
Suddenly Black Panther wants to fight people.
>Why was Iron Mans dad killed
Suddenly Iron Man wants to fight Bucky again

Worse than Martha.
>>
How much is Ant-Man in the movie? He's the main guy I'm looking forward to
>>
>>68874998
I cannot decide myself between Daddyhawk and Hawkguy, tbqh.
>>
>>68876015
Not a lot, but he steals every scene he's in. By far my most favorite thing about the film, forget Spider-Man and Black Panther.
>>
Is Black Panther just not particularly cool or memorable?

It seems like no one is talking about him. Sounds like it's all Ant-Man and Spidey.
>>
>>68876005
What? What do you mean why? They know why so they wanted to kill the supposed culprits.
>>
>>68876005
>Suddenly Black Panther wants to fight people.
His father gets killed and the ""good guy"" is defending him. Also, he realized at the end that he was acting selfish all the way throught and was doing it for revenge and not for the safety of his people.
>Suddenly Iron Man wants to fight Bucky again
Tony is unstable.
>>
File: get into.jpg (43 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
get into.jpg
43 KB, 1280x720
>>68876061
Awesome
>>
>>68876090
He's cool, I like his fighting style and how he just doesn't care about anything and just wants to kill Bucky.
He's a very straight to the point guy.
>>
>>68876090
He's cool. But him being badass is business as usual. Every one of his scenes has some new flip or attack or him meowing "im a badass"

Nigga aint here to quip
>>
>>68876102
>His father gets killed and the ""good guy"" is defending him. Also, he realized at the end that he was acting selfish all the way throught and was doing it for revenge and not for the safety of his people.
So they can reuse the villain*
This convince is used a through times throughout the film. Like when Tony finds out Winter Soldier is innocent, right after the airport fight.
>>
>>68876005
>Black Panther
His father was also the leader of his country, he's not only intent on killing his murderer for personal reasons, but for his country as well. He has a perfectly reasonable motive.

>Iron Man
He becomes increasingly emotionally unstable through out the film as >>68876102 said, his best friend was crippled during the earlier fight, and later he not only finds out that Bucky killed his parents, but Captain America knew and never told him. He saw that as a complete betrayal and it threw him over the edge.
>>
>>68876354
That video of Bucky killing his parents was gruesome, and even sad because Howard recognized Bucky.
>>
>>68876090
i was underwhelmed...
>>
>>68874998
these capeshit threads have evolved so much. I have absolutely no idea what any of this means and I've seen all the movies
>>
>>68874998
Why do the Americans not get to see the movie until next month?
>>
>>68875102
Dude, they were quips all over the place, even the nigger with wings told spiderman to stop with the quips just to 5 seconds later make a quip himself
>>
>>68876090
he is pretty cool. it's just Ant-Man really stole the fucking show. like, fucking hell. I don't think the airport scene would've been as great if Ant-Man wasn't there.
>>
>>68876387
oh shit did he? fuck man.
>>
File: 443224523324326624342166-01.jpg (138 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
443224523324326624342166-01.jpg
138 KB, 1024x768
>>
>>68877505
lel
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.