[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Now that the dust has settled what is /tv/ opinion on The Sarkeesian
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 8
File: pzmMmm7o7O6gSzLNNuCWtKEPKZu[1].jpg (72 KB, 780x1170) Image search: [Google]
pzmMmm7o7O6gSzLNNuCWtKEPKZu[1].jpg
72 KB, 780x1170
Now that the dust has settled what is /tv/ opinion on The Sarkeesian Effect?
>>
>>68873372
I haven't seen it but I think it's pretty safe to say that this documentary is never ever going to reach a wide audience so it's completely pointless. Even if it did reach a wide audience every leftist would easily be able to smear it by pointing out that it was made by an openly racist /pol/tard. You /v/edditors got scammed.
>>
File: doug.jpg (17 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
doug.jpg
17 KB, 300x300
>>68873372
>>
>>68873372
What a load of pretentious drivel.
Ignore/10
>>
>now that the dust has settled
Here's your reply, rest assured you have totally trolled me with your troll post.
>>
Is it real?

Who's perspective it it from, Feminist's or /v/'s?
>>
>>68873604
Does it matter? Are you going to watch it one way or another?
>>
>>68873372
this is actually a movie? lmao
>>
>>68873604
It's real and it was made by an opportunistic /pol/ user called Davis Aurini. He makes videos that are pretty much /pol/ posts but slightly less fascist.
>>
>>68873372
Kill all millenials>>68873372
>>
>>68873372
/tv/ is anti gamergate and pro-art, so we side with sarkeesian. sorry.
>>
It's kind of pointless, right? Everyone who knows about Anita either loathes her for being a con-artist shit or thinks she can do no wrong because she's a feminist idol. Everyone else is blessed with being ignorant of this obnoxious cunt and the trail of bullshit she leaves everywhere she goes, but chances are that normal people would side with her anyway because feminism is so socially accepted.
>>
>>68873813
Shit bait, GamerGate was a regretful mess that did more harm than good but no one on here unironically supports Sarkeesian.
>>
Aurini is a cringeworthy manchild.
>>
File: 1273630608514.jpg (23 KB, 406x310) Image search: [Google]
1273630608514.jpg
23 KB, 406x310
>>68873813
>Being anti-gamergate
AKA the "Don't talk to me or my wife's son ever again" starter pack.
>>
File: 3636.png (490 KB, 449x401) Image search: [Google]
3636.png
490 KB, 449x401
Please tell me /pol/ and /v/ somehow got duped into paying for this to be made
>>
>>68873929
>Having such a miserable existence that some stupid game reviews are something important in your life
>>
What is this? I don't feel like googling
>>
>>68873959
They did.
>>
>>68873552
>i can't handle common phrases
well burn my biscuit
>>
>>68873959
It's pretty funny how the people who constantly bitch about Anita were so easily conned. Don't get me wrong, Anita is a piece of shit but opportunistic faggots like David Aurini aren't much better.
>>
>>68873372
Now this is podracing!
>>
>>68873978
>having such a miserable existence that some stupid victim complex is all you have to show for a banal life of mediocrity and disappointment

Go away trigglypuff, you stink.
>>
>>68873959
they got duped into paying sarkeesian's kickstarter too
>>
Gamergate is like the falkland wars of internet. No one cares no matter how much time and effort they spend on it.
>>
File: 7658.gif (3 MB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
7658.gif
3 MB, 500x500
I remember the guy teased the huge hook in the trailer that he went to Anita's company's listed address to confront her on film and then the huge reveal is:

It's a standard company PO box in a post office and nobody is there because no shit it's a standard company PO box in a post office

You literally can't make this shit up
>>
>>68874432

>literally admitting that you're equally as delusional and retarded as the people you argue against
>>
>>68874540
Hmmm. Is it at all watchable as a Wiseau-type anti-drama?
>>
>>68873372
They actually made this? I thought it was just a scam some faggots were using to steal money from /pol/ users, it's real?
>>
>>68873706

how old are you?
>>
>>68874751
It was definitely a scam, there's no way all of the money they got went into the documentary but they finally shat it out.
>>
>>68874540
what. no way
>>
>>68874717

It's just pure ineptitude. Terrible video quality, terrible audio quality, amateur editing, etc. etc. It's like one of those TGWTG movies except instead of autists in cosplay it's autists straw-manning feminists and engaging in basic logical fallacies.

Also it is literally two and a half hours long. There are parts where he'll just play full 5+ minute long youtube clips.
>>
>>68874576
>making bullshit up in the form of a greentext

Go to bed.
>>
>>68873372
Someone shop her pants off and her legs spread for the camera
>>
Just look at this masterpieces from the same directors.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPBe09g3ALw
>>
>>68873813
shit bait, sarkeesian wants to censor art, inherently against /tv/ and expressionism in general.
>>
>>68873372
Didn't watch it, Gamergate retards literally fed Anita's patreon with their attention. They actually made her fucking worthless Women's Studies bachelors profitable and now she's hanging out with celebrities and making bank while everyone else is still stuck in mediocrity and debt.

So congratulations /v/ you fucking retards.
>>
>>68875070
>There are parts where he'll just play full 5+ minute long youtube clips.
JUST FUCK MY DOCUMENTARY UP SENPAI

Christ, Aurini is a total retard. I can't believe people seriously thought he could make a good documentary.
>>
>>68873959
a good portion of /v/ rejected anything that had to due with gamergate around the time 4+4chan got made. They realized any attention is good for these feminazis and just went back to regular shitposting.
>>
>>68873865
>You either love or loathe Anita.
You can also not give a shit.
>>
>>68874540
Did he interview the PO box?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (148 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
148 KB, 1280x720
>>68875070

>this doc is literally 45 minute longer than 12 Angry Men
>>
>>68875148
>fedoras
Jesus... why?
>>
>>68875448
If you can find a better hat for tipping, I'll call you a fucking liar.
>>
>>68873865
I also disagree. Honestly I don't know what to think. She IS deceptive, and I'm not a Marxist like her hero Bell Hooks, but at the same time she's bringing online harassment (doxing, real world consequence shit) to the media.

So , I dunno 6/10?
>>
>>68875490
Point taken.
>>
>>68875506
>bringing online harassment (doxing, real world consequence shit) to the media.
By committing it, or claiming she's a victim of it?
>>
>>68875506
>men call each other nigger faggots online all the time
No one cares
>Women get insulted
WON'T SOMEONE PROTECT THESE INNOCENT SOULS!
>>
File: AngryMilo.png (138 KB, 487x275) Image search: [Google]
AngryMilo.png
138 KB, 487x275
>>68873372
>"There's two sides to every story..."
>"There's two sides..."
>"There's two..."
>"There is (singular) two (plural)..."

Are you FUCKING serious?!?! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
I know I'm gonna regret asking this, but do anons really believe that she sent herself rape and death threats? I mean REALLY believe it? I remember being in threads on /v/ that mods purged because anons were coordinating. I'm pretty sure half of them would do it right now if they were bored.
>>
>>68875622

Having a 5th grade education grasp on grammar is SJW as fuck anon.
>>
>>68875623
It could've been faked, it could've been real. I don't fucking care. Anita drama got tiresome a long time ago.
>>
>>68873865
>chances are that normal people would side with her anyway because feminism is so socially accepted.
Maybe normies would think that you don't send death threats and get buttmad because someone criticized vidya games on Youtube.
Video games are a multi billion dollars industry. What the fuck is a social study dropout on Youtube gonna do about it?
But I'm expecting way too much out of the /v/ manchildren.
>>
>>68875623

Considering the liberal desire to false flag events? Yeah, it's very likely. No one was arrested for said threats, and the local police themselves say that she didn't report SHIT.
>>
>>68873372
the most hilarious cringefest since any thunderf00t video ever

its like watching a redneck trying to explain why they dont need none book learnin
>>
>>68875564
Which is more likely?
That it's a conspiracy or that /v/ is a bunch of retards?
>>
>>68875623
I don't, as a male gamer I know that a lot of gamers are misogynistic pieces of shit. and of course the internet is cowards paradise so they just feel free to say whatever the want with no consequences.
>>
>>68875212
pffftthahahahaha

oh god i bet youre totally normal and not at all considered creepy by all women
>>
>>68875768

What the fuck does that have to do with anything he said?
>>
>>68875623
There are people here who believe Jews are paid by Disney to shit on Batman vs Superman on /tv/.
>>
>>68875714
Is it on YouTube?
>>
>>68875838

memes were a mistake
>>
>>68874540
FUck she's hot, name?
Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.