[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we all agree that this was the best movie of 2015? Minus
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: maxresdefault.jpg (130 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
130 KB, 1280x720
Can we all agree that this was the best movie of 2015? Minus the lesbian grannies of course.
>>
>>68873011
That's not The Danish Girl.
>>
>>68873011
OP ignore that, I suck balls.
>>
File: image_0.jpg (16 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image_0.jpg
16 KB, 500x500
>maxresdefault.jpg
>>
>>68873011
It would have been great if they had given Immortan Joe more screen time and if they had cast anyone else except Charlize Theron.
>>
File: images (36).jpg (12 KB, 346x146) Image search: [Google]
images (36).jpg
12 KB, 346x146
>>68873011
Based dag
>>
File: download (12).jpg (5 KB, 196x144) Image search: [Google]
download (12).jpg
5 KB, 196x144
>>68873011
More
>>
File: flighty_fixations_01-4083.jpg (424 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
flighty_fixations_01-4083.jpg
424 KB, 1024x1024
>>68873011
>>
It was pretty good. I was expecting a lot worse, so I was really pleasantly surprised. It looked great, music was good, action was consistently varied enough to make up for the lack of plot. All in all, just a really fun time at the movies that had me leaving the cinema with a satisfied grin.
>>
>>68873011
I have a friend who only watched fury road but he picked a good movie to start with imo.

I watched the originals with my mom when I was little and she was suprised they made another after 30 years.
>>
I would put it in my top 5 for the year.
But my personal opinion (which none of you care about cause I'm a gigantic faggot) is that Ex Machina was the best movie of the year.
>>
>>68875036
As long as you like it kudos my fellow anon I don't shit on other people's taste.

I thought fury road and hateful 8 were amazing imo.

>Tfw should have watched hateful 8 in theaters instead of TFA

I enjoyed TFA but in retrospect it didn't add much. I like reys relationship to solo and chewie, edgelord ren, and I wish we could have gotten more of bucketheads love.
>>
decent visuals

retarded story

too much girlpower shit. They should have included a milking scene of that blond girl at least to balance it out.
>>
>>68875874
Is milking a fetish because we share that but I loved the movie honestly.
>>
>>68876051
>is X a fetish
The answer is always yes anon.
>>
>>68876536
I meant the name for it.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.